Chapter Nineteen

Shout outs to @Hollysmallwood
@inisha
@trina1010
@Tiffanynae1995
Thank you so much for your comments

The chapter you have all been waiting for!! Sorry its short but i wanted to update!We finally find out what the duck happened to Katie and you see a more depressing side of her and im hoping you wont hate me by the end so without further a do... drumroll please...

EDITED

Katie's POV:

As I lay here..covered in my own blood, bruises practically covering every inch of my body, only one question comes to mind.

What did I do to deserve all this pain?

I don't mean my current situation. My whole life has been filled with some kind of pain but I have always been able to grit my teeth and get through it. I never thought I would ever give up.

Especially not now.

But having silver barbed whips lashed on your bare back is one way to slowly lose hope.

I thought I could keep everyone safe. I thought I could fool Kyle the b@stard into believing I was his mate so I could save Alison, my daughter and the pack.

But I failed. He was no fool and....I learned that the hard way.

After the incident in the cells where I pretended to be Kyle's mate in order to save my hide, he had dragged me down narrow halls, away from Dani and deeper into the unknown. We had come to a large door, the smell of silver screaming danger and making my nose itch. His grip had not eased up and there was too many emotions flashing in his eyes for me to catch them. But I would learn soon enough.

The door had slowly opened and when I looked around Kyle's arm, my eyes found a big burly monstocity of a man pushing the door grunting while his face was flushed red from his exursion. That's when the situation hit me as I was pulled down another corridor and more flights of stairs.

I would never find my way out. The place was a maze. And if I did by some miracle find a way out? There was no way that I would get passed that giant let alone open that goddamn door.

The thought scared me to the core. I had to live. I had to get home to Charlie and my family. And there was only one way that I could think of.

Lie like I have never lied before.

Just the thought of trying to prove to Kyle that I was his mate made me sick to the stomach. How could I do it after everything he has done to me?