Chapter Two

~Warning~This chapter contains lauguage some people may find offensive. 

Edited

I tell the kids to pack as we had another mission. To say they are excited is an understatement. I grab the bags and make sure everyone has everything. Something told me I wouldn't be returning here.

We walk through the woods. The younger ones are in wolf form because they had more energy and can carry the bags on their backs easily. We came to the covered up shed I found a few months ago. Beside it is a mini van but I have it covered in bushes so no one will find it.

I place all the bags in the van and everybody piles in. Josh is in his baby seat and Dakota is sitting in her booster seat. The twins sit next to each other hands interlaced. I smile. Damien sits in the front with me.

I blast the music and Taylor Swift comes on. I sing along to 'Everythings Changed'. My kids listen intently. Apparently they like my singing.

We eventually reach the airport. We buy our tickets and check the time. Our flight leaves at 8:10 and its 6:32 now. I get the kids something to eat. I growl lowly to shut up the annoying whispers from passers by. I don't want my babies to hear the bullsh!t that they are saying about us.

We sit down. I ask the older kids to watch the younger ones. I wait for half an hour. My foot taps the ground with anticipation. My wolf is restless which is weird.

I growl loudly when I hear Dakota crying. She runs into my arms sobbing.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask concerned. She looks at me and my heart break. Her face is blotchy as tears stream freely down her small cheeks. Her lips quiver.

"Ssssh..it's okay.Tell me what happened." I coax her.

She takes a deep breath."Those meanies said mean things about you and my brod-ers and sis-ters." She says pouting. I clench my fist.

"Who?" I grit my teeth. She points a shaking finger in the direction of the assholes. I follow her finger and start to shake. There standing by the wall are three guys aged around nineteen. They were laughing their asses off.

I place Dakota on the ground and kiss her head. I then stroll over to the d!ckheads. When they see me coming they look me up and down and smirk smugly. That makes me angry.

As I walk past I wink at them swaying my hips. I walk down a corridor to the right. I could feel them behind me. I knew they would follow me. I smirk. I turn around quickly and they freeze when they see my face. I was pissed.

Two minutes later...

I stroll out of the corridor feeling a little better.Those bastards will think twice before they make my baby cry. I did what any other mother would do. I beat the crap out of them. 

No one messes with mama wolfs pups. I chuckle earning glances from passers by. They won't be having kids anytime soon.

I count to make sure everyone is here. Our flight is soon announced and I gather the kids and we make it to the terminal. We show our tickets, the kids voicing their excitement. I forgot this is their first time on a plane. We find our seats and our journey soon begins.

A few hours later we eventually step off the plane. I got a large rental van to be dropped to the airport for all the kids. I call the Blue Moon pack to tell them we had arrived and we were on our way.The young ones were jittery. They slept a bit on the plane and now were full of energy.

"Now sweeties, we are nearly there-" They all cheer. I couldn't help but smile.

"But-" They listen intently "you have to stay in the car until I tell you to come out. Now you know the drill. They will be surprised that you are so young and my children. But pay no mind. You will be able to show them who can kick @ss when you start training them." I smirk.