Chapter Six

Edited

I sigh. "Back to training Damien." I give him a look to carry on and he nods albeit reluctantly .I take Charlie's hand enjoying the warmth and sparks I feel when we touch. I ask him to take me somewhere where we can privately talk. He walks me to his office and we sit down comfortably on the couch in the middle of the room.

Charlie looks at me expectantly but I've got other things on my mind. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I want to tell you about my past. I know you found out how I met my kids but you don't know the full story. It all ties in with Alpha Jake also." He nods and squeezes my hand in comfort.

"When I was sixteen, I found my mate Austin. He treated me right, taking me out on dates and buying me gifts. I was in love with him and him with me. We were so happy." I gulp audibly.

"He was killed along with my pack when a group of rogues suddenly attacked. He died protecting me. I held him in my arms while he took his last breath. Before he died though he made me promise to find someone to love me, to start a family so I can have a future." Sobs rack my body.

"I promised him but I was broken when he died. I ran rogue for six months. I was weak and not in my right mind." I look at Charlie to see him looking pained. "Then...I was attacked by the same rogues that killed Austin and my pack. I wanted to kill them, those sick b@stards but I was too weak and couldn't fight back!" I shout. I clench my fists in anger.

"They beat me, cut me and raped me, leaving me for dead." I whisper. Charlie growls loudly grabbing me gently and placing me on his lap. He nuzzles my neck breathing my scent to calm his wolf. I shiver when his nose rubs the spot where his mark would be.

"I dragged myself to a nearby hospital. They thought I was in some kind of accident." I laugh bitterly. "I walked around the woods and decided that, enough is enough. I've had enough." Charlie sucks in a breath when he hears that.

"I walked into a clearing and that's where I found my kids. My little angels." I smile softly. "When I found them I knew I had to take care of them. My wolf became protective over them so I decided to call them my own. They were happy when I found them. Someone who could finally protect them."

Charlie hugs me and I savour his warm embrace. I feel safe and happy in his arms.

"We became a close knit family and I trained them well. Soon we met the Silverclaw pack. We helped train them and that's how word spread. We stayed with Alpha Jake for a couple of months. We got really close with his pack. They treated us like family. Alpha Jake loved my kids and asked them to call him Uncle instead of Alpha." I smile at the memory.

"Jake has a sister, Alison. We became best friends but when we had to leave I promised the pack we would return. The pack was devastated to say the least. They wanted us to join their pack. My kids loved it there. It took a while to convince them that we needed to leave to train other packs. They eventually gave in." Charlie smiles down at me.

"What?" I ask curiously, my eyebrows furrowing. He turns me around so I'm straddling him. I blush.

"My wolf and I are proud to call you our mate and the future Luna of the Blue Blood pack.We love you and your children so much." He cups my cheek.

"Yes I was heartbroken when I found out you couldn't bare my pups but as long as I have you and those amazing kids out back who are training the pack...then I am one happy Alpha." Tears silently fall down my face.

"I love you and my pack loves you. Do you accept me as your mate?" He asks nervously. I nod frantically and he gives me one of his breathtaking smiles.

I see his eyes change colour to show his wolf has taken over. My wolf responds by taking over too. "Rose, can I please mark you? You are mine and with all those males arriving tomorrow- Mine!" he growls pocessively