Chapter Sixteen

| Shout outs!! I can't believe I haven't done any shout outs:O  |

These go out to the lovely readers who commented on chapter fourteen and fifteen:-)

Thanks to ...

@sweetaq
@Emmalovies
@Tiffanyae1995
@Normal_Is_Deadly
@CandleValentine
@faithe97260

and

@inisha who commented on chapter fifteen:-)

Thank you everyone:-D

Now back to the story:-P

EDITED

Charlie's POV:

My wolf and I were on edge. He was close to the surface ready to rip someone to shreds. Preferably the b@stard who thought he could take my mate and family and actually get away with it. When I get my hands on him-

"Sir everyone's awake and are ready to talk." A warrior speaks standing tall at the door.

I would have my Beta Chris at my side but he's taking the loss of his mate a lot worse than I am. He has shifted into his wolf too many times too count and has destroyed his room.

I have been able to hold my wolf a lot better, me being an Alpha helps but my kids are a constant reminder that I have to be strong.

For them.

My warriors and some of my best trackers stayed at the spa to track scents and I sent out search parties to look for their Luna. I had only just returned and I was lost in my thoughts when Adam came to notify me of the guards who were now awake and conscious after being knocked out for a few hours due to the large amounts of sedative they inhaled.

Pushing myself up from the desk wincing at the pain in my chest I walk quickly to the pack hall where I told everyone to be. My wolf growls at the pain we feel from the mate connection. The thought of Katie feeling that pain too had me reeling in my wolf.

I step into the large hall and immediately everyone turns quiet. All men and women of the pack along with the older teenagers sat in front of me. The only members of the pack who weren't attending were the young children and some female pack members who offered to mind them.

As I step onto the podium I suddenly feel like some things missing. My mate by my side.

Gritting my teeth I open my mouth to address the pack and begin asking the questions that were practically balancing on the tip of my tongue. But before I can do anything my train of thought is suddenly broken by the door loudly slamming open.

Everyone turns to see my kids all standing at the door, not looking very happy. They were all there.

I sigh as Damien walks in with his head held high, his arm wrapped around Sally's shoulders. Behind him Victor strolls in leisurely with his sister Rachel holding tightly to his hand. She hasn't said a word since Dani has been taken and it pains me and my wolf to see my kids so scared.