Chapter Eleven

EDITED

Katie's POV:

~~~~~~~~

Our convoy of cars arrived at the spa, the location of our girls day out. The spa was five minutes from civilisation giving the place an extra sense of peace and serenity. We all piled out of the cars with me leading the group. The girls were chatting the guards ears off but they didn't seem to mind. My wolf was on alert and I made sure that everyone was together. I had already made a long speech to my kids about sticking with their guards and to be on their best behaviour, so I wasn't going to repeat myself.

I didn't know how much I was going to regret that later.

"Welcome to Heaven on Earth!" An overly cheery receptionist greets us as we enter. I could hear Jake behind me trying to cover up his laugh with a cough but failed. I roll my eyes at his childish behaviour.

So the name was...unique?

I glare at him to shut up and he does so with an audible sound. The receptionist quickly finds our appointment and continues to explain all the available treatments.

"Oooo I want a massage!" Alison chirps. I nod in agreement.

"While we go get massages, you girls will get your nails done okay?" They nod eagerly following us. A blonde woman greets and takes our group to a large room that opens up into a second room.

The walls are covered in a beautiful black and silver wallpaper with intricate floral designs. The ceiling was pitch black with small little lights to look like stars. A soft melody hums in the background and scented candles fill the rooms with heavenly aromas. I could feel myself relax already. Our coats and excess bags are taken and put away safely while we take our seats in the couches provided.

"Dakota, Holly, Molly, Rachel, Dani and Sally are going to get their nails done. Pick what ever colour you want."

They beam at me before following a young brown haired woman into the other room. I watch them take their seats as they point to the nail polish bottles on the wall. I feel my eyes change colour to those of my wolves as I turn to the group of men

"Watch them like a hawk." I growl lowly.

They nod stiffly, bowing before leaving immediately to watch over my kids. Jake and Bryan stay with us since they are our guards. I notice Bruce, Bill and Finn have no one assigned to them so they stand guard, their eyes constantly scanning their surroundings for danger.

"Luna?" I turn back to the blonde haired woman who bows and gestures to a door.

"Straight through here we have the massage tables set up for your first treatment of the day." She smiles.

Alison with a grin loops arms with me and pulls me towards the door. Here we go.

"Oh my gawd this is heavenly.." Alison moans from beside me. I hum in reply too distracted by the hands teasing out the knots in my back. The massouse lathers up her hands in oil and rubs into my bare back. A small towel lies across my lower back covering up the important parts so she can get better access to the rest of my body.

We made Jake and Bryan stand outside since we were practically naked on the table. I don't think our mates would appreciate having males see us with such little clothing on. Alison finally agreed when she thought about Chris' reaction. None of us wanted our mates to follow through with any of he threats we weren't supposed to hear them give the guards before we left.

After thirty minutes of being melted into mush, we changed into robes and took our seats in the reclining chairs. Jake and Bryan took their place next to us once we allowed them back in. Bryan explains that while Jake stayed guarding us, he took off to check on the others. I was relieved to hear that the girls are all enjoying themselves with their nails all painted glittery.