Chapter 3

Chapter 3 First Scene

    In midsummer, it was early morning. When Fu Sheng opened her eyes, before the alarm clock rang, she stretched and got up and carefully dressed herself in the mirror.

    Fu Sheng has been a self-disciplined person for so many years, and this self-discipline is also reflected in her management of her appearance over the years.

    Arriving on the set early, Fu Sheng found a corner and sat down. Although she had the script in her hand, she had already remembered her part of the scene very well. She was just watching the performance of the same group of actors.

    Fu Sheng had a scene today. He was going to shoot Fang Qiaohe and was kicked out by the new singer/red horn in the troupe. Seeing that he was about to end up on the street, he was discovered by a court musician who came to the folk to find new tricks, and he picked it up and followed his troupe. Learning drama, the scene that will enter the palace in the future.

    It's a follow-up to the previous situation. The only thing to be filmed today is Fang Qiaohe being kicked out and meeting a musician.

    The makeup teacher came to greet Fu Sheng to do her makeup. She didn't have her own dressing room at all, but she just let others draw her eyebrows and eyes in a corner surrounded by curtains. There was a lot of noise in the distance, and there seemed to be outsiders in the crew. Fu Sheng closed his eyes and let the makeup artist play, but in his ears, he heard the chaotic footsteps approaching.

    "What's the matter?" Fu Sheng asked

    , "The media should be here. After all, Empress Xiang Ying is here. It's normal to be more active." The makeup artist laughed.

    While she was talking to the people next to her, she kept her hands on it. Fu Sheng's foundation was very good, and she would shine with just a few strokes.

    Fu Sheng opened her eyes, she was wearing a plain white dress in the mirror, her long hair was tied in a loose knot with a hair tie, her brows were looking forward, and her lips were as beautiful as flowers.

    "Wow!" There was a gasp

    from the side, and even the makeup artist was stunned. Why didn't she realize that Fu Sheng was so good-looking! This is simply pearl dust!

    But Mingzhu Fu Sheng was not happy. She looked critically at her beauty in the mirror, her slender brows were lightly frowned, and Fu Sheng was not satisfied.

    No, this is not right, Fang Qiaohe should not be like this.

    Fu Sheng took out a tissue, sipped off the overly glamorous lipstick under the distressed exclamation of the makeup artist, and splashed the powder puff twice, creating a pale and dry texture.

    That's more or less.

    Seeing this, the makeup artist woke up like a dream, and she apologized to Fu Sheng in a low voice: "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back when I saw that you were so beautiful... Alas, I forgot that Fang Qiaohe is suffering right now. It's time."

    Hearing this, Fu Sheng looked at the makeup artist one more time: "Have you read the script?" The

    makeup artist nodded, but he was a little embarrassed at first: "Is this considered to be not doing my job properly?"

    Fu Sheng was happy , Now that you've read the script, is it considered unprofessional?

    Coming out of the shabby dressing room, Fu Sheng was pulled aside by the hurried field staff. The little brother told her: "The media came to visit the class and want to shoot the filming of the actress, you wait for a while.