Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The Princess and the Actor

    For Fu Sheng, Xiang Wan was just a small episode. She was not a persecuted delusional person who pondered about others day and night. As long as there were people who could not threaten her at the moment, Queen Fu Ying could put them back for a while.

    Filming is the most important thing.

    On the set, before the rumor that Fu Sheng was driven home had fermented and turned sour, the protagonist of the story came back beautifully. Fu Sheng walked in alone, but now no one despised her because Fu Sheng had no assistant by her side.

    Everyone knows that Fu Sheng was invited back by the big boss.

    The heels stepped on the floor, and the crisp footsteps fell in the ears of different people. It was a different situation. Someone was eating melons and his face was red. A certain assistant director surnamed Chen snorted coldly and turned around.

    "Mr. Fu, you're back!" The little makeup artist who tipped her off ran out, with a smirk that Fu Sheng was familiar with.

    This guy won't go into the pit and become Fu Sheng's little fan, right?

    Fu Sheng greeted several acquaintances one by one and walked into the simple dressing room surrounded by curtains.

    "Mr. Fu, this way!" The makeup artist stood at the door of a separate dressing room and waved frantically at Fu Sheng.

    Xiao Wu: "Huh? The host has been greatly upgraded, and he has his own dressing room!"

    Fu Sheng smiled, it should be more than that, right?

    Fu Sheng took his seat, and in front of the big mirror were all kinds of cosmetics neatly placed. The color of the liquid foundation was from dark to light, which was very OCD friendly.

    All day today, almost all the scenes between Fang Qiaohe and the eldest princess, Director Han and President Yang didn't seem to plan to give Fu Sheng time for gradual progress.

    Fu Sheng's drama today is very heavy, and the requirements for makeup are also very strict. The little makeup artist holds several makeup brushes of different sizes in his hands, and gets close to Fu Sheng's eyebrows and eyes.

    The technique is very gentle, and it can even evoke a bit of sleepiness.

    It was very quiet in the dressing room, only the breathing of two people could be heard, which was suitable for opening some words.

    "Xueqing, you always seem to be helping me..." Fu Sheng asked.

    Makeup artist Yan Xueqing's hand suddenly stopped, and after a while, she asked softly, "Mr. Fu remember my name?"

    "I don't mean anything else, I just... I just remember that I didn't seem to introduce myself to Mr. Fu. Yes, I..." Yan Xueqing was a little incoherent with excitement.

    Fu Sheng smiled kindly and pointed to the work card hanging around Yan Xueqing's neck.

    Yan Xueqing's cheeks suddenly blushed.

    "I...I...Am I being too self-indulgent." Yan Xueqing felt ashamed.

    "No, you're very cute." Fu Sheng tried his best not to laugh, so that she could put on makeup, but the words were full of smiles.

    "Mr. Fu..." Yan Xueqing stood up straight, holding a makeup brush tightly in her hand, the blue and white knuckles revealed her nervousness at this time, Fu Sheng just waited silently, waiting for her to adjust Good attitude, take the initiative to speak out.