Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    Fu Sheng's words made Xiang Wan's mind agitated, and even began to imagine what kind of posture she would use with her sister. Although Fu Sheng is an Omega, Xiang Wan can always smell a bit of a different kind of strong aura from her. If it's worse later, she can't guarantee that she won't play tricks like forced love with the little black house.

    After all, destruction and destruction are impulses inscribed in every alpha bloodline.

    But Xiang Wan loves her, so she is timid.

    Xiang Wan's wrist was held in Fu Sheng's hand, and where no one could see under the wine table, Fu Sheng's fingers scratched gently on Xiang Wan's tender skin, Xiang Wan closed his eyes and his eyelashes trembled.

    In the end, Fu Sheng let go of Xiang Wan, she chuckled at Xiang Wan: "Just kidding."

    After the dinner, Fu Sheng had to deal with the mess left before. She and Xiang Wan came to Japan for a long time. Don't want to covet the lingering of this night and two nights.

    Fu Sheng is free and easy, but Xiang Wan is not.

    "Why is my sister so skilled?" Xiang Wan asked.

    After taking the casting privilege, he used it for personal gain. If Xiang Wan is a newcomer who has just entered the circle and has no foundation, this is not what Fu Sheng can do as he wants.

    This set of unspoken rules, my sister is very skilled at playing?

    If Xiang Wan is a new girl and waits anxiously after being hinted like this, then Boss Fu will give you something to tease you, hit a sweet date with a stick, and wait for the whole day in the group. Facing Fu Sheng, the little girl can't even step on the ground without giving up. When the filming is over, Boss Fu puts on his pants and leaves, making people wait stupidly?

    Xiang Wan used this idea to accuse Fu Sheng, and got Fu Sheng a look at Are you sick.

    "So what do you want to express?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "Sister, you can't keep your word." If you say diving, you will dive!

    Fu Sheng: "...I was joking."

    "Did my sister often joke like this with others before?" Xiang Wan was unyielding.

    "No, how is it possible? How can I possibly see those..." Fu Sheng stopped suddenly and glanced at Xiang Wan.

    Xiang Wan still looked innocent.

    "Don't think blindly, how could I have the opportunity to unspoken rules for others to play with you." Fu Sheng said.

    After the reception was over, Fu Sheng left in the car assigned by the company. Xiang Wan stood at the door of the hotel, blowing the wind, and looked in the direction of Fu Sheng's departure. The details that she had neglected before were connected one by one, and Xiang Wan was blown away by the wind. Chills.

    There are too many inconsistencies in Fu Sheng. At first, Xiang Wan was surprised that Fu Sheng's mentality was so comfortable after his sudden popularity, but after seeing Fu Sheng's skillful operation in the circle, Xiang Wan seemed to be getting used to it. Fu Sheng's dimensionality reduction attack.

    It was as if Fu Sheng was supposed to be at the top, she was used to being proud and strong.

    However, Fu Sheng, who was two years ago, was still contributing his mediocre acting skills in the unremarkable idol dramas.

    Fu Sheng's various qualities are well integrated in her, but it should not belong to Fu Sheng, who is playing the lead role for the first time.

    She seemed to have been replaced by someone, revealing a sense of disobedience that did not belong to the original established track from the inside to the outside, and just now she almost burst out talking about herself.