Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Psychological Warfare

    Tonight, the two monsters in the casino met for an appointment, which directly alerted the casino manager. These two obviously have deep grievances, and their skills are a bit evil. The players at the scene are well aware that they will have a table with these two at this time. , only the harvested portion.

    "Two people, why don't you move to the private room?"

    The manager in an elegant suit bowed humbly in front of the two of them, and pointed his right hand with white gloves to the private room at the innermost part of the lobby. The scene is rarely open to retail players.

    Xiang Wan smiled: "Yes."

    "I want to serve the table too." Fu Sheng stopped the manager.

    The manager glanced at Xiang Wan and gently wrapped Fu Sheng's shoulders, "Sister, if you want to play, I can come back and play with you, but don't take part in this round."

    "I may not care about you for a while. "

    You don't have to take care of me, I just don't want you to be alone..."

    "Fu Sheng," Wen Erbai interrupted him, "this is a matter between me and Xiang Wan, don't get involved Harmony ."

    Fu Sheng didn't expect that Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai would reach a united front in this regard, both of them put on the attitude of adults quarreling and children don't interrupt, rejecting Fu Sheng's participation.

    Although Fu Sheng can probably understand that their gambling game must be very extreme, they don't want to accidentally hurt others, but...

    Fu Sheng just doesn't want Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai to be alone in the same room, as if there is something between the two of them. It's hard to describe what kind of tacit understanding is not enough for an outsider. Fu Sheng feels unhappy whether she is stingy or too possessive.

    As if there was something hanging in the middle, it hit her heart one after another.

    In the end, Fu Sheng could not beat Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai alone. They were politely invited into the private room by the manager, while Fu Sheng was blocked from the door.

    At least two people can play Texas/poker, and Xiangwan and Wen Erbai can compete quietly in the private room.

    Moreover, Xiang Wan's eyes narrowed slightly, she saw the astonishing number of chips under Wen Erbai's name. Obviously, she was not the only one who had a great harvest this night.

    "Just the two of us? Then we can't fold halfway." Wen Erbai reminded.

    "Folding cards means admitting defeat." Xiang Wan smiled indifferently.

    [Well, I came to see the funny travel life variety show, who can explain to me what happened? 】Someone on the barrage no longer understands it.

    [By the way, is this show really not cool? 】Someone asked.

    [Should... not be. Although, I guess the show team didn't expect them to play so much at first... right? ]

    [I guess, the script imagined by the program team should be that the guests will open their eyes with the principal, and then quickly lose and sleep, everyone laughs, and then promotes the harm of gambling, and that's about it. 】

    【Agree. And several other guests took this script, Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai were outrageous! ]

    The audience who can open several live broadcast rooms at the same time basically lie flat on both sides of Xiang Wan and Wen Erbai, mainly because they have seen cards playing, but I have never seen such a showy operation. This time it is really open. Out of sight.