Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The Princess and the Actor

    The next day, on the set, Fu Sheng found Xiang Wan with two dark circles under her eyes     and asked her bluntly, "What do you mean?" In the corner of the wall, the script was hidden, and on the screen of Fu Sheng's mobile phone, a series of messages sent to Fu Sheng last night were displayed impressively.

    Fu Sheng's face was dyed with thin anger, his long hair was hanging down from the side of his face, and the corners of his lips were no longer habitually raised, so he showed a bit of coldness.

    Xiang Wan's eyes did not hide or dodge, she leaned her back against the wall and faced Fu Sheng generously.

    Xiang Wan is smiling.

    "Sister has dark circles under her eyes, did you not sleep well last night?"

    Fu Sheng gritted his teeth angrily.

    Xiang Wan, this little conscience, is still laughing. Her last sentence last night was "Good night, sister, have a good dream." He fell asleep, and was woken up mercilessly by the alarm clock.

    Who allowed her to say these ambiguous words, and then say it as a matter of course?

    "Sister promised me to give me a wish, don't you want to go back on it?" Xiang Wan raised her eyebrows, her eyes full of arrogance.

    "Why is my sister so excited? Do you have any opinion on my wish?" Xiang Wan pressed step by step.

    It seemed that she had already hated the game where two people revolved around the same theme but had to test each other out. Xiang Wan took a big step forward and almost rushed to Fu Sheng. forcing her to face it.

    Fu Sheng was silent, the screen of the mobile phone suddenly went out, and there was a lot of people around, no one noticed the surging atmosphere in the corner.

    "I have an opinion." Fu Sheng was silent for a while, and finally said, "You are too greedy."

    She took a step back, fresh air poured into the two of them, her heart beating like a drum in her chest.

    It seemed that Fu Sheng let go of Xiang Wan, but she knew that she chose to avoid it.

    "I can't control who I dream about. I can't control what I think when I'm in a daze. I can't do it." Fu Sheng said.

    "Also, what I promised was one wish, you are three."

    "That's good," Xiang Wan didn't give Fu Sheng any more chance to shirk, she confidently skipped the negotiation process and went straight to the final goal, "The two No, as long as my sister wakes up every morning, she thinks of me."

    "I only have this one wish, and my sister can do it."

    Fu Sheng: "...Okay."

    She tossed around all night, Thinking about late, is also pondering his own heart. In the Qing Bar, her eye contact experiment was forcibly interrupted by Xiang Wan, and Fu Sheng couldn't see why. She still didn't understand what she was thinking about Xiang Wan, but at least one thing she knew very well was that Xiang Wan The evening was different for Fu Sheng.

    But how special is this difference, should she let the other party know about this difference?

    But Xiang Wan asked Fu Sheng for such a wish again.

    Is she the nature of a child and is used to fighting for the favor of the people around her, or is she, like Fu Sheng, who treats the other person as a special person in her heart?