Chapter 34

Chapter 34 The Princess and the Actor

    Fang Qiaohe's play came to an end, and then he moved to the princess's bedroom. From the character's standpoint, it was time to reveal some inside stories.

    Action!

    The eldest princess sat quietly on the armchair, a cup of tea on the table was cold, reflecting the clouds in the sky covering the moon,

    tuk-tuk-

    the eldest princess lightly tapped on the mahogany table with her white fingers, as if fate was impermanent. Drums.

    Her luck is in big trouble.

    The eldest princess should not have come back so soon, but she heard Fang Qiaohe's overtones, and every word of Qiaoqiao was urging her to leave soon.

    In the courtyard, the dark trees and shadows swirled, and people's hearts were treacherous. After being immersed in the big dye vat for a long time, people's hearts were soaked into a dark ball. I hope her Qiaoqiao still has her in her heart.

    Qiaoqiao said that she met General Zhenyuan, and the emperor called him today just to discuss the affair of the Wuhou family's daughter towards him.

    This is a lie.

    After the Battle of the Northwest, General Zhenyuan had both soldiers and soldiers in his hands, as well as food and grain, but at this time he was so famous that the emperor could not do anything to control him, so he could only pinch his nose and give him a reward. With the eldest princess's understanding of the emperor, these will be liquidated in the future.

    Such a young man with such a high level of power, what kind of relationship is he discussing with Marquis Wu, is the emperor afraid that he will not be opposed by him?

    If from this sentence, what Qiaoqiao said is a lie, then the latter will have to be heard the other way around.

    She put Fang Qiaohe next to the emperor, and she took a dangerous move. The eldest princess didn't expect Qiaoqiao to really give her any fate-critical information. The emperor has long been suspicious of the eldest princess. If she pretends to be quiet again and does not fight for it, it will make him vigilant. It is better for the eldest princess to take the initiative to attack, but there are many mistakes and mistakes, so that the emperor thinks that she is not a concern at all. This is convenient. her future layout.

    From the very beginning, Fang Qiaohe was reserved by her for the position of the abandoned child.

    But the variables grew unknowingly. When the chess game started, the eldest princess kept dragging her feet and refused to take this step, but unexpectedly, in front of the prime minister, Fang Qiaohe broke the conspiracy of the two, and she rushed to the shelves like a duck. Fang Qiaohe's move was promoted in advance.

    Since then, the eldest princess' ambition has been added, and she wants to take Qiao Qiao An back safely.

    "Why does Your Highness keep obsessing over that girl Fang?" The maid next to the eldest princess wondered, "Since she lied to your highness, she is going against the water." The

    eldest princess shook her head and said softly, "She didn't lie to me. "

    She's mentioning me."

    Recalling the scene at that time, Fang Qiaohe first sneered a piece of information that the eldest princess felt inappropriate when she heard it, which aroused the eldest princess's suspicion. They would wonder what she was covering up.