Chapter 116

Chapter 116 Guessing

    After Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan returned to their relationship, they didn't tell anyone specifically, but what they should know will soon be known.

    Fu Sheng went to the company headquarters to find President Yang for a meeting. Who is Yang always? She is an old fox. You can tell by smelling the radiant smell of spring on Fu Sheng's body.

    "You found another little wolf dog?" Mr. Yang asked with narrowed eyes.

    Fu Sheng shook his head and leaned over with a smile, "It's still Xiang Wan."

    "Isn't Xiang Wan..." Just as President Yang was about to ask a question, Fu Sheng quickly put his index finger on his lips and made a gesture.

    "Keep it a secret, Xiang Wan is actually an alpha." Fu Sheng whispered in Mr. Yang's ear.

    Mr. Yang's eyes became sharp in an instant, she paused for a moment, and she understood a lot of things at once, and then showed a clear smile.

    Next, Fu Sheng was very busy. The promotion period for the film "High Wall" came. She was either running the announcement or on her way to run the announcement. As the starring role, she was required to be present for almost every promotion.

    Fu Sheng is refreshed now. She used to be the least fond of running for publicity, but now she enjoys it so much that she couldn't help but praise System 1551: "Why do you think the organizers of these programs are so ranked?"     She As the lead actor, she naturally stood at position C, and the other two women stood on either side of Fu Sheng. She and Xiang Wan stood a little tighter, so they could use their figure to block and hold hands secretly behind them.     Xiao Wu: "..."     I still remember that the first offline promotion of "High Wall" was a chat variety show. While waiting for the recording in the background, Pu Yiling, the second female lead, suddenly came over and saw Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan put his two heads together, and when one of them looked at a mobile phone with one earphone, his eyeballs almost fell out.     She mysteriously pulled the two of them to the pantry and asked in a low voice, "You guys got back together?"     Xiang Wan nodded as it should be.     Pu Yiling asked Fu Sheng again, "You don't mind if she lied to you?"

    Fu Sheng smiled and said, "There is nothing to mind, it's just a way of knowing."

    Xiang Wan glanced at Fu Sheng, and Fu Sheng simply changed his mouth and said, "Or, it's fun."

    Pu Yiling rolled her eyes, she felt It's more than enough to ask this.

    "You... cover up anyway! The backstage is a public place!" Pu Yiling gritted her teeth.

    "Ah, I'm sorry, I ignored it." Fu Sheng smiled and patted Pu Yiling's shoulder: "How about a good partner to help us watch the wind?"

    Pu Yiling: "Bah!"

    In the play, Cheng Yiyun is witnessing Zeng Manwen and Li Shuyan's abusive relationship. Pu Yiling doesn't believe it anymore, she has to be a tool for these two people outside the play.

    Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan went out from the tea room like bullies, and sat back to look at the phone again. Pu Yiling walked over without looking sideways and saw the staff with eyes approaching. , I had to cough wildly, and then watched Fu Sheng slowly turn off the screen, got up and nodded hello to the staff member.

    The staff sighed with emotion, "The teachers have a good relationship", and then politely invited Pu Yiling and Fu Sheng Xiangwan to the stage together.

    He probably didn't see what was on Fu Sheng's phone from that angle, although Pu Yiling could see it clearly.

    It's shameless for that pair of dog girls to watch their CP Wen Anli video in public, and to discuss while watching!