Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The Princess and the Actor

    Happy times are always short, and the former actress and actress Fu Sheng, who had a rare holiday, returned to the studio, and the screenwriter's fly page had already arrived at her.

    It is said that Xie Budong is working at full speed to improve the story line for the character Fang Qiaohe, and now he will write a part of it for filming, and wait for him to write slowly.

    Fu Sheng quickly glanced at the sheets of paper in his hand, thoughtfully.

    Fu Sheng guessed that Xie Budong might arrange a love line for her. As long as Fang Qiaohe doesn't go offline early, this character is bound to experience growing pains and emotional maturity. Originally, Fu Sheng was still guessing whether her CP would be a court musician similar to her childhood sweetheart or a conventional son and grandson.

    Unexpectedly, the first big person she met in the new script turned out to be the eldest princess Fu Rou, who had lost her husband and returned to the palace to guard the festival.

    Xie Budong is worthy of being a talented screenwriter set in the original book. This level is different from Xiaowu and his class. What does it mean to be a stinky man? The fragile and tenacious feelings between girls are obviously more advanced.

    Moreover, that is Princess Furou.

    The eldest princess played by Xiang Wan died early, and returned to the palace to accompany the ancient Buddha. She was dressed in white and was so weak that she seemed to faint at any time, but she was actually a ruthless and ruthless person.

    The eldest princess poisoned her husband, and made everyone think of her as a helpless duckweed, sharpening her fangs in the dark, and giving all the big men whose eyes were higher than their lives a bloody throat. Killing move.

    Being on the line with the eldest princess means that Fang Qiaohe played by Fu Sheng is officially integrated into the main line of the film, and she will no longer be a dispensable footnote of the times.

    Xiao Wu was very satisfied, but Fu Sheng still felt that it was not enough.

    "Hey, is the host still not satisfied? Who does the host want to play, Princess Fu Rou?"

    Fu Sheng smiled, "It's not impossible." As

    soon as he spoke, he was about to turn on the phone, and the scene had already been set. As soon as the atmosphere lights are turned on, the quiet and quiet taste comes out.

    Director Han really did a great job. Almost all the scenes in the play were constructed from real scenes. Now Fu Sheng is wearing a palace suit and walking on the damp bluestone road.

    Action!

    A spring rain poured over the capital, and the backlit and damp place was covered with moss. It was almost March, and the snow in the capital had already melted, but it was unbearable for a spring rain to make people cold to the bone.

    Fang Qiaohe, played by Fu Sheng, put his hands to his mouth and breathed a sigh of relief, rubbing his hands and hugging his arms.

    Since the beginning of the Yuanjia Festival and dancing in the capital, Fang Qiaohe became famous in the classroom and was promoted to a female official. At that time, the stars in front of Fang Qiaohe were holding the moon, and people speculated that a golden phoenix was going to fly out of the classroom.

    Unexpectedly, two months later, Fang Qiaohe seemed to have been completely forgotten by the emperor.

    The door is crappy.