Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    "Hahahahaha did I scare you?" Xiang Wan held a special cocktail and laughed.

    "Sister, your acting is so good, it's absolutely amazing! What is the similarity between Fang Qiaohe and you, but when the director calls the action, your whole person disappears, and Fang Qiaohe is in front of me!" In the

    noisy bar, the light of the dancing demons The ceiling, walls, and even people's faces swept across without reason. The drunken men and women on the dance floor twisted their limbs recklessly to the explosive rhythm. There was an ambiguous heat in the air. Even Xiang Wan, who was sitting opposite Fu Sheng, had expressions on his face. Transpired with a drunken flush.

    This is a hidden booth, covered with weird and towering wine cabinets and green plants. It is obvious that the human voice is beside him, but the line of sight is blocked.

    presumptuous.

    Drunk lately.

    She didn't know how drunk this person was, but she became more and more unruly with the strength of the drink. She climbed onto Fu Sheng's shoulder and blew behind Fu Sheng's ear like a child.

    Crunchy, with a sweet wine aroma.

    "I love acting, you love acting too, I love everyone who loves acting!" Xiang Wan started talking in a confused way.

    "Cheers!" Xiang Wan grabbed the wine glass and touched the glass in Fu Sheng's hand, then raised his head and drank it bravely.

    Fu Sheng smiled wryly, and helped the drunk to sit back to his seat. Under Xiang Wan's plaintive eyes, Fu Sheng held up the cup and took a symbolic sip of the crystal wine in it, and Xiang Wan really laughed.

    This child is quite coaxing, Fu Sheng thought to himself.

    But to be honest, Xiang Wan really scared her at the time.

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone on the set, Xiang Wan suddenly posted it. Under the thin clothes, the body temperature of the two of them were clearly sensible. Xiang Wan was so carefree, she said, "Sister, I'm going to fall in love with you."

    Fu Sheng couldn't remember the state of mind at that time, all kinds of thoughts came up, like an old computer overloaded with information, and it crashed in an instant. Therefore, it can also be said that Fu Sheng didn't think about anything when he heard that sentence, and he didn't react at all.

    Immediately after that, Xiang Wan added the second half of her sentence: "You are a genius."

    Fu Sheng understood immediately, as Xiang Wan explained after she was drunk, she likes people who are good actors, this kind of feeling It has nothing to do with Fengyue, she is just Mu Qiang.

    But she misunderstood, Fu Sheng is not a genius, but Fu Sheng can't explain. She is like the typical academic bully in every class, who fights every night until late at night, insisting that she never study, enjoying the envy of her unknowing classmates.

    Xiao Wu: "You want to secretly work hard, and then surprise everyone?"

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Fu Sheng: "Why are you so clichéd?"

    Xiang Wan finally stopped chattering. In Fu Sheng's ears, the elder sister was long and the elder sister was short, and Fu Sheng breathed a sigh of relief, and was able to chat with Xiao Wu for a while.

    "My host, I don't think you should promise Xiang Wan to come out to drink with her." Xiao Wu was in high spirits, even a little gloating.

    Fu Sheng sighed in his heart, what can she do? Xiang Wan acted coquettishly while she was in a trance before the show, and Fu Sheng agreed in a confused way.