Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    After finishing work, Fu Sheng returned to the hotel. Under the pale light of the bathroom, Fu Sheng carefully lifted the hem of her clothes. In the large mirror of the sink, there was a shocking bruise on her lower back.

    Xiao Wu: "Hey! Master, don't you hurt?"

    "It hurts." Fu Sheng put down his clothes expressionlessly, "But there's no need for everyone to know about it."

    "That Xiao Hu didn't mean it either . Yes, it's like I bully people."

    Fu Sheng turned on the faucet, poured a handful of cold water on her face, and watched the water droplets slip from her delicate eyebrows in the mirror.

    Xiao Wu said worriedly: "Although, the host is seriously injured, so why did you accept it?"

    "Then what do you think?"

    Fu Sheng's mood was abnormally irritable, and Xiao Wu quickly closed his mouth.

    This kind of bruise is best to rub some bruises medicine as soon as possible, and massage the bruises away, otherwise it will be more painful when you wake up tomorrow morning, and the recovery will be slow.

    But the injury was on the waist. Even if Fu Sheng was accompanied by ten or eight little assistants, she would not let others touch such a private place.

    Although for many female artists, showing a waist is nothing at all, but Fu Sheng is very conservative about physical contact, unless it is necessary for filming, or even if it is a same-sex touch, she will secretly mind.

    "Forget it, take a hot bath as a hot compress."

    Not to mention that Fu Sheng doesn't have any medicine for injury right now, even if there is, she won't be able to see the injury behind her, so it's not easy to rub.

    According to the progress, Fu Sheng will be able to finish the project tomorrow. I think this injury will not affect much, but Fu Sheng's mood is very wrong.

    There are so many scenes being filmed, and it's normal to be injured on the set. What's more, there is no blood in this small injury. As usual, Fu Sheng would not take it to heart.

    But today, for some reason, she felt that her emotions were not right, and she even took anger at the innocent system.

    To be finished, she should be happy.

    Fu Sheng took a deep breath, let out a mouthful of turbid air, and raised his hand to turn on the hot water.

    Dense water vapor filled the bathroom in a blink of an eye, the mirror was blurred, and the light fragrance of the shampoo was mixed in the hot and humid mist, oozing out little by little.

    In the sound of the water, Fu Sheng suddenly heard a knock on the door.

    Tuk Tuk -

    Sure enough, there was a knock on the door!

    The man knocked twice and no one answered, and asked again,

    "Is Mr. Fu here?"

    It was Xiang Wan!

    Fu Sheng quickly turned off the hot water, grabbed a large bath towel and wrapped it around her body, her wet hair draped over her shoulders, and she came out barefoot on the floor to open the door.

    As soon as the door opened, the warm water on Fu Sheng's body mixed with the sweet fragrance of shower gel rushed toward his face, and he rushed into Xiang Wan's arms like a dream.