Chapter 104

Chapter 104 Fu Sheng's Heart Knot

    Later, Xiang Wan's assistant found it first. The crew then called the police. Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan were taken to the police station for questioning. The cold-faced police officer pressed Fu Sheng about what happened at that time.

    The deceased was the son of the Xiang family.

    Fu Sheng thought about it for a long time, she chose to be silent for a while, if Xiang Wan was not a fool, she should be able to get out of this predicament soon.

    really.

    After half the night, the cold-faced police officer was suddenly called out by his colleagues. They had a heated conversation in the corridor, but unfortunately, through the explosion-proof glass, Fu Sheng could only see his wide eyes and exaggerated body movements.

    Ten minutes later, the police officer walked in and took off his hat to Fu Sheng.

    The police officer said: "You are shocked, dear lady."

    This case was characterized as a terrorist attack against a public figure, and all details were sealed and destroyed. No one talked about the son of Xiang's family. Xiang Chen seems to have never been in this world. It's like being here once.

    It seems that Xiang Wan has indeed returned home, her belated rebellion has finally ended, and her life has returned to the right track.

    Fu Sheng wondered why Xiang Wan would tell such a lie, and what benefit would it be for her to conceal her life experience. Fu Sheng had not been in this world for a long time, but she had already discovered that Omega was at an absolute disadvantage in this world.

    I heard that some rich people will deliberately go to remote and poor places to experience life. They watch the miserable life, chew the suffering of others, and then occasionally lend a helping hand, and get the pleasure of being on the top.

    Fu Sheng wondered if Xiang Wan was such a person.

    She is more willing to believe that Xiang Wan is just having a conflict with her family. Like every teenager who runs away from home and fantasizes about making a career on her own, Xiang Wan just wants to prove herself.

    Fu Sheng doesn't understand this kind of behavior that clearly can stand on the shoulders of giants but insists on making a clear relationship with the family. In Fu Sheng's childhood full of mud and sweat, what Fu Sheng looked forward to most was to be able to be like that. The glittering heroine on TV has the same dream family background.

    Fortunately, Xiang Wan finally found his way back.

    Fu Sheng should be happy for Xiang Wan. After ten or twenty years have passed, when Xiang Wan becomes famous and looks back on the past, he will definitely feel that his original behavior was both angry and funny.

    It's just, I don't know what is Fu Sheng in Xiang Wan's heart?

    A teenage orgy?

    Fu Sheng felt bitter in his heart.

    The police station personally sent someone to take Fu Sheng home, but Fu Sheng's home was thousands of miles away. She gave the police the address of the crew, and the police car drove through the dark night and returned to the hotel where she was temporarily staying.

    The night was silent, and there was no sound.

    Fu Sheng drank a dose of antipyretic at the police station, and she was covered in sticky, thin sweat. She lay down in the bathtub filled with warm water, watching the warm yellow bathroom lights cast blurry light on the water.