Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Pride

    Living together in Shangshui, Hailong Hall.

    Fu Sheng pushed open the door of the private room with a handbag of the 18th line on her shoulders. Her manager Tan Lina was sitting at a table with a few fat-minded men, chatting happily.

    The moment Fu Sheng came in, the chatter and laughter sounded like someone had pressed the pause button, replaced by a faint gasping sound.

    "This is Miss Fu, I've been looking forward to it for a long time." A fat man stood up and shook hands with Fu Sheng, with a layer of red oil on his fingers.

    Before everyone arrived, the banquet had already started, and a pile of spicy crab shells was thrown on the table.

    "Chen Shao, what do you think?" Tan Lina smiled ambiguous.

    The fat man who shook hands with Fu Sheng was Chen Shao in Tan Lina's mouth. Since Fu Sheng entered the door, his squinting eyes could not be taken away from Fu Sheng.

    "Very good, very good." Chen Shao nodded.

    "Then let's sign the contract." Chen Shao motioned the secretary next to him to take out the folder from his bag, in duplicate, he unscrewed the pen and signed his name, and then handed it to Tan Lina, pretending to be a gentleman Posing to please.

    Tan Lina picked up the pen and glanced at the terms roughly, and when she saw the number at the end, the smile lines at the corners of her eyes became even more pronounced.

    "Wait."

    Fu Sheng held down the contract before Tan Lina signed it. Tan Lina kept winking at Fu Sheng like twitching, but Fu Sheng just pretended not to see it. She pulled out the contract and took a closer look.

    There is no reason for her endorsement, she herself has not even read the contract, and the agent will decide to sign it.

    Seeing this, Fu Sheng was about to laugh angrily.

    underwear?

    "What's wrong with the underwear?" Tan Lina stood up abruptly, but she lost a bit in height, which seemed a bit nondescript.

    Seeing the sudden change in Chen Shao's face, Tan Lina hurried between Fu Sheng and Chen Shao, and shouted loudly: "Chen's is a well-known brand, does it still humiliate you?"

    Tan Lina pulled Fu Sheng aside and bit her ears: "Just to record an advertisement, you don't have to be under pressure." Tan Lina

    changed her face and persuaded her like a close sister: "What's wrong with the underwear advertisement? It's so open now, who is it? Do you still look down on you because you have done underwear commercials? I know that you are not well-off now, isn’t that making money? How can you think about making money if you don’t give something?”

    Tan Lina said dryly and looked up. Seeing that Fu Sheng was looking at her with a smile but not a smile, it was as if Fu Sheng knew exactly what she was thinking.

    "Sister Tan, when did I say the price of underwear advertisements dropped?" Fu Sheng sneered.

    "You advised me not to think too much, so who thinks too much?"

    Tan Lina's face was very ugly.

    Fu Sheng snorted, threw the contracts on the table, and said lightly, "I won't accept this cooperation."

    "Fu Sheng!" Tan Lina raised her voice, "Don't be ashamed of yourself. !"

    Fu Sheng turned around, facing the surnamed Chen, and said slowly: "In this contract, there is no explanation of the exposure scale during the shooting of the advertisement, and the shooting time... It's really hell. "