Chapter 74

Chapter 74 The Old Gambler

    "Sister..."

    "Sister..."

    "Stop for a moment..."

    Then Xiang Wan watched Fu Sheng take a gamble and spend a lot of money in this slot machine.

    Never won.

    "Sister!" Xiang Wan raised her voice and called her, finally attracting Fu Sheng's attention.

    "This kind of machine can artificially determine how many times you can lose in a row before you can win. My sister doesn't have to try again."

    Xiang Wan said, he put a chip in, and waited quietly for a few seconds, three times appeared on the screen. Identical icons.

    Xiang Wan took away all the chips that the machine spat out, and smiled at Fu Sheng: "Look, you can hit it in one hit."

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Then, she looked at Xiang Wan. Using this wave of income to play several tables one after another, from the simplest craps to the complicated Texas/poker, Xiang Wan has more and more chips in front of her. She simply asked the dealer to open a table and started to pull people by herself. .

    Fu Sheng: "...I didn't expect you to be quite powerful..."

    "No, no," Xiang Wan said hypocritically, "It's all good luck."

    "Furthermore, Said, my principal is not much, if it wasn't for my sister's blessing, I wouldn't be able to turn it so fast."

    "Then...you have turned more than ten times now, and they probably don't have you. Lucky for you, you booked the first place today, you don't need me to accompany you now."

    Fu Sheng's tone was a little low, and he almost wrote the words "You don't need me" on his face.

    Xiang Wan was taken aback for a moment, and forced Fu Sheng to sit beside him.

    "Sister, look, what am I missing compared to those casino tycoons?" Xiang Wan asked.

    Fu Sheng shook his head.

    Xiang Wan smiled ambiguous, "I'm missing a beautiful sister."

    When Xiang Wan said this, there was a big boss at the opposite table who happened to touch the whole table in mahjong, and put dozens of chips in a circle. With a smile, he took out one and shoved it into the chest of the beautiful woman wearing a low-cut dress beside him.

    The low-cut beauty was flattered, and printed a red lip print with a clear edge on the gold master's chin.

    Xiang Wan: "..."

    Fu Sheng got up and left.

    "Sister, don't go! You are safe here, and I'm in good luck. If you leave, I might even kneel."

    "Sister, you are my god, my muse, and my Cammy!"

    Xiang Wan jumped out in a hurry, Fu Sheng turned his back to her and couldn't help laughing.

    "Why should I accompany you, isn't this a waste of my own time to make money?" Fu Sheng said in a deliberately suppressed tone.

    "At the end of tonight, I'll give you half of what I've earned." Xiang Wan promised.

    "Heh," Fu Sheng sneered, "the program team said that alliances are not allowed in this episode."

    Xiang Wan gritted his teeth: "Sister, don't worry, I will definitely share weal and woe with you."