Chapter 92

Chapter 92 New Drama

    When Fu Sheng, President Yang and the project leader of the alliance omega mutual aid federation were sitting in the same office, Fu Sheng also felt that the whole thing had a mysterious sense of unreality.

    She originally just wanted to be a good actress, is she about to embark on a career now?

    The person in charge of the federation is very frank, she said that they are preparing a movie that reflects Zeng Manwen, a legendary omega female spy who made outstanding contributions to the country at the beginning of the establishment of the federation, and she has been looking for someone who can play this historical figure well. Actor, and Fu Sheng broke into her sight at this time.

    The person in charge lifted the teacup, hiding the faint smile on the corner of his mouth, and looked at Fu Sheng: "We learned that Mr. Fu Sheng has been active in the front line of resisting sexism and alpha chauvinism, and she herself is out of line. A high profile is the image that our federation desperately needs." The     person in charge said very earnestly, but her eyes kept on Fu Sheng's neck. Ever since she announced to everyone that she had washed off the mark, There are always people trying to spy that scar on the back of her neck from all angles.     Mr. Yang frowned without leaving a trace, and put down the teacup in his hand: "Ms. President, I am very grateful for your appreciation of our teacher, but her personal experience is limited, and her level is far from being as good as the outside world boasted. , Your kind invitation, I am afraid we will disappoint you."     "Really? I don't agree." The person in charge leaned proudly on the back of the chair, his chin raised slightly, "Mr. Fu's achievements are obvious to all, I think Mr. Fu is the most suitable actor for Zeng Manwen, Mr. Yang, you don't have to be polite." The     person in charge made up his mind before he came, and now the first version of the script of the film was placed on the table in front of them. At the time, Fu Sheng roughly flipped through the script.     She doesn't know much about the history of the alliance, and she only occasionally heard about it. Back then, the alliance and the empire were side by side, and the two regimes fought to the death because of their different fundamental political views. Countless heroes bloodied the battlefield, and every inch of the alliance's land was used for People's lives were made.

    The role that the Omega Mutual Aid Federation asked Fu Sheng to play was a pivotal figure in the intelligence system of the alliance back then. After the establishment of the alliance, she remained anonymous until the files about her were finally declassified decades ago. The well-known secrets are revealed to the world.

    However, with the decryption, there are endless misunderstandings. Some people question her merits, some despise her gender, and some people question her merits because of her gender.

    Fu Sheng originally thought that this was a top-notch story of beauty and tragedies, but until she finished reading the script, she raised her eyebrows in shock.

    Good guy, this Zeng Manwen is really a legend.

    For most of her life, she was entangled with a cryptographic genius named Li Shuyan in the hostile camp, and even because of this Li Shuyan, she was once judged as untrustworthy by the organization, while Zeng Manwen survived three cruel isolation and censorship, and finally entered the alliance. The position of the intelligence department where one person is below ten thousand people.

    Fu Sheng became interested in such a person.

    "I have a question." Fu Sheng suddenly interjected into the discussion between President Yang and the person in charge. Both of them stopped and looked at Fu Sheng in unison.