Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    No one could have imagined that it would turn out like this overnight.

    Fu Sheng held the phone and looked at his name on the hot search, a little dazed.

    Over the night, netizens reveled, and the waves washed the sand. I didn't expect that the hot search of the next day was # Fu teacher grabs the house#

    This is the case, Fang Qiaohe's stunning appearance last night made Fu Sheng's name completely enter the public's field of vision, with A few days ago, the post about Fu Sheng's rainbow skin at the foot of Qingcheng Mountain was also upvoted. Some people found that Fu Sheng was not a crape myrtle star. She had already acted in many dramas before "The Empress". .

    The newly established Mr. Fu's mining team rushed overnight shouting that the shares were worthwhile, and they wanted to explore the treasure Mr. Fu.

    Then, the mining team dug a ghost.

    Mr. Fu is indeed highly productive, but he acted in one episode, played one episode, and didn't even know his mother, and he didn't even watch the complaining bloggers.

    As we all know, acting is a matter of aura. Fu Sheng's previous acting was really unbearable. She wasn't the kind of pouting and staring.

    The audience can see that she is acting very hard, but it is just acting, she has no soul.

    So, who is this Fang Qiaohe now? Teacher Fu, why are you so soulful all of a sudden, have you been taken away by a holy party?

    The battle was too big, and even the foot of Qingcheng Mountain was affected. Countless private messages were stuffed into his backstage. Zhang Qingcheng had to respond:

    "Thank you for your invitation, I'm in the country and I just got off the subway. I know everything about this business. I understand, the interests are related, so I won't say more... I bah, I want to say it!"

    "Snatch a house? It's really a laugh! Have you never seen God reward your hard work? Every one of them is a genius. Now? I just put my name on it and said, Fu Sheng's previous films are bad, really bad, but this one is really good. You know how much work they put into their backs, and what time they go to bed every day? Yes It is recommended to finish the homework first at the time of yin and yang here!"

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    Qingcheng opened the mic with passion, which diverted some attention for Fu Sheng. At first, she lamented that her acting suddenly changed like someone who was taken away from her house. Most likely, she was just joking, but she didn't know who led her later. The rhythm was skewed, and the interested person began to pretend to be a middle-class guest, implying that there was something wrong with Fu Sheng's scene.

    If it were the first play in which Fu Sheng was famous back then, Fu Sheng back then might really be pissed off by the tricks of these people, and he would jump out to explain it himself, but now Fu Sheng is already an old oilman. This level of turbulence didn't affect her at all.

    No one wanted to know why Fu Sheng acted like this, they were just expressing emotions.

    But even so, Fu Sheng was still very moved that Qingcheng Mountain was willing to jump out to help her get sprayed.

    But one thing, he doesn't have to say Fu Sheng is so diligent!

    Fu Sheng remembered that he had been driving to the edge of the city to buy medicine secretly, hanging out in a dark bar to accompany others to get drunk, and living and dying on the streets at midnight... Fu Sheng did sleep very late every day, but Anyway, she did it herself.