Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Education Bureau

    Those few people are locals, they are very familiar with this lotus pond, and they walked very fast. Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan wanted to follow those people to listen to what they had to say, and they were afraid that they would be discovered by others, so they had a hard time walking in the waist-deep mud.     "How long has this batch been in place recently, and he didn't bring anyone to collect it. I don't think Zheng Zeliang

    is reliable. Shall we find another broker?"

Don't nod, he can't trust anyone except his own relatives."

    "But the boy surnamed Zheng obviously doesn't agree with us. He's getting a good deal now, and I heard that he even asked for a beautiful omega. You can see him in two years. Do you still recognize us poor buddies."

    "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah he still can get omega? Can't you think of what method he used?" Someone was laughing strangely.

    "You mean...Ow~" A group of people laughed along, their contempt and malice towards omega could not be concealed in their voices, which sent chills down their spines.

    The few people talked as they walked, the topic was always focused on Zheng Zeliang, Fu Sheng held his breath and grabbed Xiang Wan's hand.

    "Sister, is what they said... related to you?" Xiang Wan seemed to understand what those people meant. She originally thought that Fu Sheng's ex was just a scumbag, but now it seems that he is probably a scumbag. .

    "It's all over, he will definitely pay the price." Xiang Wanan held Fu Sheng's hand and found that Fu Sheng's hand was colder than she thought.

    "Let's go and have a look at the goods, there will be another batch soon."

    A group of people said, and they had reached the edge of the lotus pond. Fu Sheng dragged Xiang Wan to squat down and looked through the gaps in the dense lotus leaves.

    It was an adult alpha of Liu Qi, with dark skin and a few hideous scars on his arms.

    "Are we following?" Xiang Wan asked in a low voice.

    The group of people went ashore, and there were no lotus leaves on the shore. Fu Sheng and the others would definitely be found, but they were all caught up here. If they didn't take a look at their so-called goods, I'm afraid they won't have such a chance next time.

    "Sister, for safety's sake, let's stop following and contact the local police to deal with it." Xiang Wan frowned and observed the surrounding environment, and suggested in a low voice.

    If this village here is a den that manufactures and sells that kind of banned drugs...

    "No, you can't call the police." Fu Sheng suddenly reacted.

    This is a very closed small village, surrounded by mountains on all sides, with a water network in the middle. The main pillar industry is the lotus root production and processing industry. Rich people in the city noticed their beautiful place.

    It is very poor and closed, and almost every household is a relative. Zheng Zeliang's group can openly manufacture and sell illegal drugs. Their neighbors cannot be unaware, and even... the upper-level leaders of the villages and towns also intervene. in.     They are still relying on the traditional way of introducing brokers to attract rich people, but the controllability of the brokers is too poor. Do they want to get rid of the brokers and advertise themselves to attract rich people to come...     Under such circumstances, can they trust the local police?     "Go back first." Fu Sheng made a decision on the spot.     Surrounded by green hills on all sides, their feet were freezing to the bone, they were alone and helpless, and they couldn't go up like this.     Especially, Fu Sheng was still with Xiang Wan by her side. She had no idea what Fu Sheng was facing, and was involved in a conspiracy by Fu Sheng for no reason. Fu Sheng couldn't take her to risk.     "We've been away from the main force for so long, the program team should also send someone to look for it, let's go back quickly, don't make too much trouble." Fu Sheng pulled Xiang Wan and turned around, talking quickly.     Xiang Wan turned back and took a deep look at the location where the group of people landed and the direction they were leaving, and then obediently walked back with Fu Sheng holding hands.