1. FIRST MEETING

ZOYA's POV:

Streets of America decorated beautifully, with fairy lights giving fairytale vibes. Today I am feeling like something gonna happen; something strange, unexpected. Whatever will happen I can face it.

It's 9:40 PM now and I'm still wandering on streets all because of my college friends. We had planned to eat today in a restaurant together and they wanted to go shopping. They tagged me together so here I am, going home now. I live on rent as I didn't like to live in dorm with some stranger.

I was walking as my room is not so far from here and I love to wander in night watching stars shining brightly. One day I will also shine like them and be inspiration for someone.
I saw some people standing near tree there is quite dark but tree is bright so my curiosity taken me there. There are two dwarfs wearing santa dress and dancing funnily.
I was enjoying it when I feel someone standing close behind me I can feel breathe on my head I quickly turned behind and a tall figure is standing here, a man. But I can't see his face due to dim light.

FAISAL's POV:

POWER & MONEY
Each and everyone only cares about these two things. People can kill their own family for them.

Why? Why everyone is like this? Why these two things are more important than family, relations and even humanity?

Life is like this only.
Power, money, fame, luxurious lifestyle, good looks I have everything anyone can dream about. People thinks that my life is perfect and they want to have same life as me but, only I knew the reality. I also want to have a normal life where I can have my own family but my past is not letting me go.

*Knock knock*

-"Come in."
My bodyguard Zack enters.

-"Sir, it's time can we go now"

-"OK, get the car I'm coming."

Today is more traffic on main road so we're going from another road. Two cars of my guards following my car Zack and a driver are with me. I'm looking out of window. All streets are beautifully decorated because of Christmas. I saw some people gathered around a tree. But one thing caught my attention. I told my driver to stop the car.

A girl looking so innocent and beautiful like an angel. I get out of the car and look at her clearly. She is having long black hairs till her waist, wearing a full sleeves creme top and light pink skirt. She is smilingly looking at something near tree I move my gaze toward tree and saw two dwarfs wearing santa costume dancing. She is looking at them keenly like a kid. It's first time I'm mesmerized by any girl.

Why she caught my attention?

I noticed two boys standing at some distance looking at her I can sense their intentions are not good. As I take two steps toward them my bodyguards hurriedly move to them and take them away I know that they will teach them a good lesson. My guards would have also noticed that I am looking at her. They must be surprised because it's first time I'm checking out someone. Girls throw themselves at me but I always avoid them.

I quickly moves toward her and stand behind her she is not so short she reaches till my nose. I move near her as to protect her from bad eyes of others because

SHE IS MINE.
ONLY MINE.
I'M SO MUCH POSSESSIVE.

She suddenly turned toward me. I don't know what comes in my mind I hold her hand and started pulling her away from crowd. She pulled her hand away glare at me and started yelling at me

-"What the hell ! How dare you hold my hand?!"

-"Actually I....."

-"What actually? Go and grab anyone's hand. Huh! Don't you have manners? You idiot."

-"Let me explain please."

-"Fine say."

-"Actually I mistaken you as someone else. I'm sorry."

-"Oh! It's okay. I am sorry. I thought you wrong."

-"No need I ...." *Ring Ring*

My mobile interrupted us. Who the hell is calling at wrong time? I take out my phone from my coat pocket the call is from none other than my so called friend REHAN SHEIKH. I cut the call.

I look at her but she is nowhere to be seen. I asked my guard they said that she is gone.

*Ring Ring*

Again he calls. I pick up the call.

•-"Merry Christmas monkey!"

-"You f*cking b*stard! How dare you call me at this time."

•-"Why are you cursing me? It's just 10:15 PM and you are yelling like I have disturbed your date."

I sit in car and order guards to move.

-"Yes! You know it was more important than a date and you have spoiled everything. Why you have to call at the wrong moment? First yesterday you called at 3:30 AM. Like seriously? Are you out of your mind? And now you have spoiled everything."

•-" Hey monkey! listen I'm sorry. Yesterday I forgot that their will be 3:30 AM. You know na that I'm in another country, time difference and all. And you had cursed me enough yesterday for disturbing your sleep. Now tell me what were you doing now. You said that it was more important than a date. Have you found a girlfriend that too when I'm not with you. Who is she? Tell me her name. Don't tell me that you were kissing or doing..."

-"JUST SHUT UP !! How much you speak. I'm not telling you anything."

•-"Oh... Okay fine it's just had been one week and you are keeping things from your best friend because of some girl."

-"Listen first come back and I'll tell you everything."

-"Okay yeah I'm coming tomorrow. Now I'm going to sleep I have to take flight tomorrow come there and listen about your girlfriend and after th---------"

I cut the call. How much he speaks how I choosed him as my friend? He can't change. Car stopped I reached my penthouse.

After taking bath I sit in my balcony and take a file with me. I opened the file and there is all the information about her .
It just had been one hour I meet her and I have all information about her. This is the power of FAISAL KHAN.

What a beautiful name!

-"Zoya....."

I read everything about her.
She is 17 will be 18 after two months And I'm 23.
5 years; not much difference.

Now I should think
HOW TO GET HER ?