4. THE BEGINNING

ZOYA'S POV

How fast life changes! Yesterday I was living a normal life and today :-

-"Sign these papers and get your money."

-"What are these?"

-"Marriage papers."

-"How'd you know that I will say yes to your proposal?"

-"I know you type of girls. Bloody golddiggers!"
He said hatefully.

-"How much will I get?"

-"1 million dollars after signing and whatever you want."

So my amount is 1 million dollars. Sorry Zoya you have to sell yourself today.

I signed the papers. He holds my hand and drag me out.

-"What are you doing?"

-"From now on you have to live with me."

He made me sit in a black RollsRoyce. Three cars are behind it. Driver started the car and here started a new chapter in my life.
After nearly 40 mins the car stopped in front of a tall building.    He got out, again hold my hand and walk in an elevator with a man I think his bodyguard holding my bags. We reached 45th floor.

A huge penthouse designed in black, white and grey. It's so huge and beautiful. He take me upstairs in a room the man keep my bag in room and left. It is designed in white with big glass window.

-"It's your room do whatever you want and don't you dare to leave my penthouse without my permission

-"It's your room do whatever you want and don't you dare to leave my penthouse without my permission. Am I clear?"

-"Yeah."
He started walking out.

-"Listen!" He turned. "Why you married me?"

-"None of your concern." He said coldly and left banging the door.

-"If it's none of my concern than of whose. Mr. Arrogant."

REHAN'S POV

-"Hey monkey!"

-"Hey buddy come to my place I have something to show you."

At penthouse:
-" What you wanted to show me?"

-"I have got what I wanted."

-"You mean........"

-"Yes."

-"Where she is?"
He signed upstairs.

How she agreed? Yesterday she kicked us out and today. Had Faisal forced her or there is something else?

-"I had transferred money go and withdraw it. And if something happens then inform me okay. Take care."

I heard her talking to someone on mobile.
I knocked and enters.