31. WHO IS SHE?

ZOYA'S POV

I woke up but didn't opened my eyes because of headache and buried my face in pillow. I felt peace with the smell of it, this smell is very intoxicating, I love it. This is not the smell of any of my perfume but I know this smell. I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room. I rubbed my eyes
-"Ouch..!"
My hand pained. I look at my hands, my wrists are having marks. I remembered everything that happened yesterday. If Faisal hadn't came on right time then...... I can't even imagine what would have happened to me. If something would have happened to me then how I had lived, how I would have faced everyone. I looked around and realised that I'm in Faisal's room. But how I got here? I remember that we were in hotel last night.
I got down from bed and went in my room. I brushed my teeth and walked out. I'm feeling little dizzy. I got downstairs, a very delicious smell hit my nostrils. I walked straight to kitchen and found Faisal cooking. As I entered he turned to me giving his biggest smile.

-"Good morning Jaan."
He came near me touched my forehead with back of his hand
"You still have fever. Come sit here." He hold my arms and made me sit on chair on dining table and continued his work again.

-"Faisal?"

-"Yes Jaan."

-"When we came here?"

-"Early in morning, while you were sleeping."

-"You carried me here asleep?"

-"It's not like I have came here walking all the way, we came in car and carrying you is not new for me."

He arranged the dining table and sat beside me.

-"I've made your favourite pasta and potato parantha with tamarind sauce."

-"You made tamarind sauce?"

-"Yeah. I learned it from internet. " He served food in one plate and feed me.

-"I can eat myself you eat your food."

-"No. I'll eat after you."

After having breakfast he gave me medicine. I asked him

-"You're not going to office?"

-"No. Today I'll rest."

-"I know you're not going because of me. But you don't have to stay, it'll affect your work."

-"Jaan..! Come here." He hold my hands and stand little closer "Jaan. You're my wife, my first priority. I'm working and earning for whom? For you, for us. You are the only one I have. Work is after you and the time when you needs me the most how can I leave you? If I will be in pain will you leave me?"

I nodded negatively and hugged him crying. He hugged me back and caressed my head.

-"Thank you..... thank you for being with me."

-"You don't have to thank me because I will be with you whenever you need me. I will never leave you."

-"Promise?" I broke the hug and look at him "Promise me you'll never leave me."

-"Promise. I'll never ever leave you." He said wiping my tears. I smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ONE WEEK LATER

-"Faisal! I'm very irritated now! I'll kill you!"

-"Jaan. Please forgive me. I'm sorry na. Please."