35. DATE?

I woke up and found myself in my bed. But I didn't remember coming in my room. I checked my mobile it's 9 am now.

WHAT??!

9 am!

How I slept this much? Everyday I wokes up at 7:45. I saw that the curtains of windows are closed. And the room is also dark. And my alarm....

Crap! I forgot to put an alarm. Oh God! What I'll do now? I only have little time to get ready for college. And when I slept?

-"Good morning Jaan!"

The door opened he walked inside and started opening the curtains.

-"You had closed them?"

-"Yes."

-"And when I slept? I remember we were watching Iron man."

-"You fell asleep while watching the movie then I carried you here."

-"It's 9 am and you're still at home?"

He came and sat beside me. He touched my forehead with the back of his hand.

-"You had little fever yesterday. So how could I've left you alone? Now go get ready I've already prepared breakfast. Okay?"

I nodded and went in bathroom. I got fresh up wore dark blue jeans, white turtleneck top and took out a long brown coat. I hold the coat in my hands and went downstairs.

I found Faisal sitting on dining table. I sat near him and we had breakfast. After breakfast Faisal gave me my medicine and I wore my coat.

-"Come Jaan let's go it's 9:40. We have only 50 minutes."

His phone rang.

-"Faisal you go I'm just coming. I forgot my bag in room."

-"Okay. I'll wait near car. Come fast."

He went in elevator and I got my bag from my room. I saw a black file on couch. I opened it, it's related to security of a government organisation. I remember he told me yesterday that he has meeting with FBI head for some security room. I hold it and went down.

He was standing near car talking on phone wearing black glasses. Some guards are standing around the entrance of building and there is a black car behind ours. Zack is also standing near our car. As I reached there I wished them

-"Good morning everyone!"

-"Good morning ma'am."

They all wished me back. Faisal glanced at me and end the call. I showed him the file.

-"F*ck! I totally forgot about it."

-"Language!" I glared at him and he hold his ear with one hand mouthing sorry.

Then we sat in car and Zack started driving. Faisal got busy in his big dabba and I was looking out of the window. I opened the window but he hissed

-"Jaan!"

I looked at him and found him removing my hairs from his face.

-"Sorry. They flew because of wind."

-"There in AC in car then why are you opening it?"

-"Sorry."

I tied my hairs with a hair tie. Stupid Zoya! What was the need to open the window? I closed the window and sat silently.

After twenty minutes the car stopped and we reached my college. Zack got out of car and he opened the door for me I got out of car Faisal also came behind me.