26. HE FLIRTED WITH ME !!

The devilishly handsome man entered with full glory. Everyone is looking at him but he.... he is just looking at me. Everyone is greeting him but his face is cold he just nods and walked directly to me and Bhai.
He stopped in front of me and looked at me from head to toe. It's no doubt that I'm looking good. This dress is very beautiful. It's full sleeve black frock reaching below my knees. My hairs are half tied and I'm wearing black heels.
After looking at me from head to toe he looked directly in my eyes and I also looked in his blue eyes. He spoke without breaking eye contact.

-"Rehan can you explain it?"

-"Come we'll talk somewhere else."

Bhai hold my and Faisal's hand and took us near pool.

-"Rehan when I asked you to come here with me you refused what happened now?"
Bhai told him that it's hotel and all.

-"So you liked the hotel?"

-"Don't change the topic." He turned to me "Now you tell. What are you doing here?"

-"I...." Bhai didn't let me speak.

-"Buddy she is my little sister, it's her Bhai's hotel so she is here."

-"Rehan you know na that I don't want to tell anyone about her."

-"I know. That's why I introduced her as my sister."

-"Rehan but......."

-"Faisal! Leave it. It's not that big issue." He sighed.

-"Fine. You both carry on. I'll not interfere between you brother and sister."

-"Okay. Now come......." Bhai's phone rang so he left leaving me alone with this angry lion.

FAISAL'S POV

When I entered the hotel I got shocked. My Angel. Here? She was looking so breathtaking and beautiful. I was not able to keep my eyes off her.
After knowing everything Rehan left for call and now I'm alone with my angel. I wanted to apologise for my behaviour yesterday morning. I was so much angry and I shouted on her when it was not her mistake. She was just trying to comfort me and I....

-"Faisal are you angry?" She asked in scared tone. I looked at her. She is scared? "Faisal I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I will not repeat this ever again. Please don't be angry." I hold her arms.

-"Hey! Jaan I'm not angry. And why will I be angry?"

-"Because I came here without informing you." She said scarily looking down.

-"First look at me." She looked at me. Her eyes are showing fear. "Jaan. Why are you scared? Are you scared because of me?"

-"No..... It's.... It's not like that." She said stammering.

-"Don't lie. Tell me why are you scared because of me?"

-"I'm scared because of your anger. Your anger scares me."

-"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I scared you. Jaan I don't want to scare you but when I'm in anger I can't control myself. And yesterday I had said wrong things to you. Please forgive me."

-"No I'll not forgive you."

-"Tell me what I have to do to get your forgiveness."

-"You have to bring me strawberry shake and chocolates."