58. HAPPILY

-"Mr. Khan. Please calm down!" Jay said.

-"How can I be calm down?!" I yells at him. "My wife and son are kidnapped and you're telling me to calm down! I am feeling like to burn this whole f*cking world!" I yells while throwing the chair away. Lucifer hold my arms pulling me back.

-"Faisal. Control yourself."

-"HOW CAN I CONTROL MYSELF?! MY ZOYA AND ABHI ARE IN DANGER!" I yells holding his collar.

-"Shouting will not solve any problem Faisal. We have to think rationally." Rehan said. I left his collar and sat on chair holding my head in hands.

-"I'm getting worried for them...." I whispers and a hand came on my shoulder. I look up and found Sheikh Papa. I got up and hugged him immediately.

-"Don't worry my boy. I will not let anything happen to my princess and our Abhi." He said patting my back.

SOME HOURS BEFORE

ZOYA'S POV

-"Ohoo... Faisal don't worry. I will manage and after all other bodyguards are with us." I said while sitting in car with Maan, I am talking on mobile.

-"I know Jaan but I trusts Zack the most, I can go anywhere without any worry if he's with you but he's on holiday today and I can't trust anyone else this much. Can't you go tomorrow?" He asked worriedly.

-"Faisal. Doctor want to see that if any effect of poison is left or not on Maan. And it's important."

-"Okay but be careful. Love you." He said and I smiles.

-"Love you too. Bye." I end the call and looks at Maan's sleeping face. Aww... My cute baby. I kissed his forehead.

After sometimes I noticed that there is no car behind us. A bodyguard's car was following us but now...... I look out and found that we're going on different route.

"What is happening here?" I asked the driver. He turned and his face traumatized me. He's the same big man from David's gang. He laughs evilly.

-"Get ready for another game."

-"Look Mr! You're not gonna succeed in your evil plan. My Faisal will not leave you." I threatened him.

-"Firstly let him find you." He said and drove very fast. I took out my mobile silently from my pocket and called Faisal. He'll be in meeting right now but he can never ignore my call. He picked up the call. I spoke while holding my mobile down so that this man can't get suspicious.

-"That Fiona told you to kidnap me and my son right?" I speaks. The man laughs.

-"You thinks that old lady can do something like that?"

-"Then who told you to? David is alive right?"

-"He was alive."

-"Was?" I asked glancing at phone's screen. Faisal is listening.

-"He was alive even after falling from cliff. But I killed him." He said and I became shocked.

-"You?!" I exclaims.

-"Yes baby. Me."

-"But he was your boss....."

-"Boss my foot! Do you even know who I am?" He asked looking at me from rearview mirror. "I am not David's man in reality, I was acting to get his gang and killed him on right chance."