46. WHAT I DID?

JAY'S POV

-"FAISAL KHAN!" I shouted and marched inside his cabin.

-"What is the need to shout Jay? Faisal is present here only." Rehan said.

-"Oh! So all three b*stards are collected here." I said while looking at Rehan and that bloody mafia sitting on couch.

-"Mind your language Welson."

-"You don't need to teach manners to me Montano."

-"Montano? You also changed your talking style like your lover?" He asked. After hearing this I can't stay quiet. 

-"Aren't you feeling little bit of shame while saying this about your own sister? Oh! Sorry. I forgot that you never loved her as your sister as you betrayed her." I said mocking him. Zoya told me to not argue with Mr. Khan only, these two are not included.

-"We betrayed her?" Rehan asked while standing up. "She was the one making fool of us. She played with our feelings."

-"She played? You were the one who left her alone when she needed you the most. She has always completed her duty as your sister and....." He interrupted me and said

-"Duty as sister? Which duties are you talking about? She didn't even came to my marriage." I laughed hearing him. "Why're you laughing?" He asked.

-"She didn't came? You didn't even invited her, but still she came. She came on the day of your marriage, uninvited, but your mother didn't let her meet you."

-"Do you think that I'll believe you?" He asked while raising his eyebrows.

-"Then ask your mother yourself."

-"If she would have came, then mom would've told me. I don't need to ask her and show her that I'm suspecting her."

-"Okay. Don't ask her, but you can go and see on top of bookshelf of her room, there is a gift pack wrapped in dark blue velvet box and it's written on it 'For one of the two best brothers in the world and his wife. From Zoya & Faisal'. Go and see it yourself."

-"How can we believe that, that gift was bought on my marriage and not some days ago to prove that how much she......" I interrupted him.

-"There are customised chocolates in that box which she ordered as per your liking. If you'll open that box right now, then you'll find chocolates in it. You can find manufacture and expiry dates on it. And if still you don't believe it, then you can contact that shop or you can even check CCTV of your house." I said.

-"Mom didn't told me. And if she came on my marriage but mom didn't let her meet me that day, she could have came another day."

-"Do you think that after being thrown out by great mother of yours she will ever come to your house?"

-"She can't do this." He said defending.

-"She just didn't threw her out, she said such low words to her that Zoya will never be able to come to your house or near you again. She called her a witch, a bad omen, a gold digger, a burden, a murderer and told her to go and die somewhere."

He marched towards me and said while pointing finger towards me

-"She can't say this."

-"She can! She had!" I shouted.