8. DON'T LAUGH

-"Ma'am!"

-"Hmm."

-"You know you are the first person who had talked to Sir like that."

-"You mean I'm rude." I said sadly

-"No ma'am. I mean who had guts to talk back to Sir and who had shut him."

-"I'm glad. Tell me does he talks in office like that?"

-"Yes ma'am. Sir is also known as devil boss."

-"Really?!" I started laughing.
"What else can I expect from him. He also shouts at Rehan Bhai?"

-"Yes ma'am but he's the only one who can tolerate his anger."

-"I know my Bhai is so brave."

Everyday I go and come back from college with Zack. Ya I'm calling his name as we're friends now. He's a very good guy and he cares for Faisal more than himself he can do anything for him. He told me that Faisal supported him when he was alone. He is brought up in one of the orphanage of Faisal's family. He don't have anyone except him. He said that Faisal is Godfather for him. He respects him very much.

Everyday me and Faisal have breakfast together but he kept scrolling his dabba (dabba-box) his phone. We also eat dinner together he comes home after 8:30 I waits for him. And what he do just looking at his dabba. What's so special in that? I hate his phone very much one day I'll break it. That's in one of my bucket list. Today is the first time he talked to me after that day when he ordered me to go with Zack it has been four days.

-"Stop!"

-"I swear if you ever repeat this thing then I'll then I'll push you down from the balcony of this lovely house of yours. "

-"But what had I done?"

-"Awwww... look how innocent you are you don't know what you had done."

-"Look don't waste my time."

-"No No No you are the one wasting my time. You know I'm very busy I have to go college and study. So don't waste my time."

-"Why you always fight with me and why you show your attitude to me?"

-"As you sow so shall you reap."

-"Now what is wrong?"

-"You."

-"Me?"

-"Do you know my name?"

-"I know many more things about you other than your name."

-"What is my name?"

-"Zoya."

-"Exactly! My name is Zoya not Stop."

-"What?"

-"I have a pretty name so why can't you call me with it? Why you always say 'STOP!' ? First you don't talk to me for days then you say 'STOP!'."

-"Look....."

-"Zoya."

-"Zoya. Now let me speak. Can I?"

-"Sure."

-"Look Zack is on holidays so today I'll drop you."

-"Okay. But you know I can go......."
He glared at me I changed the topic.
"I'm getting late come fast."

IN CAR

He is driving the car so seriously just looking at the road. Oh! This silence

-"Dude! I know that your RollsRoyce is very costly but it will not get crashed if you speak any word."

-"What you want? Can't you stay silent?"

-"No I can't stay silent."

-"But I like it. So you don't have to be so noisy. And i don't want to hear you."

-"Fine. But remember one thing One day you will yourself ask me to speak you will beg me, you will be desperate to hear my voice but that day I'll be silent and will not speak. Then you'll get to know how precious my talks are."

-"Begging and me? Never. Just keep dreaming. That day will never came."

-"We'll see."

-"Okay I'll be waiting. Now stay quiet."

-"Last question."

-"Fine."

-"Why you mostly stays silent?"

-"I don't like to talk much."

-"Don't lie. I know how much you talks with Bhai and Zack."

-"Yeah. I only speaks to them who are important to me not some useless and greedy people."

He said last line hatefully side glancing at me. Oh so it's for me. Why I always forget that he hates me so much that he doesn't even want to look at me let side talking. That's why on dining also he just kept looking his phone that's why he doesn't even glance at me.
Fine! I will not die if he would not talk to me. Mr. Arrogant
He stopped the car at my college

-"I will also come to pick you so text me the time."

-"Okay." I get down before closing the door I waved and I shouted to him
"Bye. Have a silent and boring day Mr. Arrogant."
Then I closed the door and ran to my friend.

-"Hey Adam!"

-"Hey!" He came and hug me.
"How are you princess?"

-"I'm fine just little annoyed."
He broke hug and look at me worryingly palming my face.

-"What happened princess? Did that man said you something?"
I nodded.
Only he knows about my marriage among my all friends. Adam loves me like his little sister. He is my senior and the most popular boy of college as he's captain of college's football team.

-"So you came today with him?"

-"Yes. Zack is on holidays and Bhai left for meeting. So I came with this creepy being who annoys me so much."

-"Ignore him come we'll get late."
We get in then we left for our respective classes.

EVENING

NOT AGAIN!
How can he stays so silent? He's really boring no not only boring he's very arrogant, annoying, rude, creepiest being, idiot, stupid and so so so egoistic. If he say any word so his ego will hurt na that's why he is just looking at road.
I glanced at him again he's looking..... angry! Thank God I haven't spoken to him otherwise he would have spilled all his anger on me. But why he's angry now I have not disobeyed him or neither had done something.( My inner voice and me talks so much so pls don't think I'm mad)
-But that day had you done something?
No.
-He's so much stronger than you and he is dangerous also what if he will do something wrong with you?
No no he will not do something like that.
-What if he is one of those rich men who uses girls and spent money on drink and smoking.
But I'm his wife.
-Wife? Like seriously? Zoya do you think he thinks you as his wife? And remember when he came home late night that too completely drunk.
I don't know.
-So how can you trust him? Look Zoya you have to be careful you can't easily trust him.
Car stopped he get down and started moving to elevator. I ran and followed him. The elevator closes now there is no one except me and him. He is looking scary. His blue eyes are red now. His hairs are messy hands turned into fist. This man is scaring me. When will this elevator get opened?
*Ding*
Elevator opened I stepped out opened door and in blink of eye I found myself pinned to near wall and he was kissing me.