18. BLOOD

FAISAL'S POV

Today I'm not feeling well since morning so I thought to take leave today and came home early. Zoya is also at home. I was feeling thirsty so I go in kitchen for drinking water but glass fell from my hand as my vision became blurry and I was feeling dizzy. Zoya came to help me but I shouted at her. I am not behaving well with her because I don't want to get hurt again. I cannot trust anyone. She is just distracting me. I get in my room I was going to sit on bed but I fell down and don't remember anything after that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I feel something wet on my face and heard Zoya's voice. I opened my eyes and saw her face was worried. My eyelids fell heavy they began to close but Zoya didn't let me close my eyes. After sometime she getup and left then I saw a doctor came and checked me.
After nearly 10 minutes Zoya and Lucifer entered in my room. The doctor called her Mrs. Khan. I kinda liked this name it shows that she is mine. When everyone left she came near me and I told her that I'm hungry I have not eaten anything since morning. She smiled and left.
My mind is not working properly. I don't know what to do. Sometimes I feel that she is acting this all and showing fake concern. And sometimes I feels that she really cares for me.
I don't understand what should I do how should I feel? The more I try to ignore her the more I found myself thinking about her. I can't understand what is happening to me.
I was lost in my thoughts when she came with a tray of food. She put it on side table and helped me sit properly.

-"What you have made?"

-"Soup."

-"NO. I don't wanna have it I want something else."

-"Just shut up and finish it doctor told me to give it to you."

-"That f*cking doctor."

-"Mind your language and finish it."

I finished it as per order then she gave me medicines and made me lye properly on the bed and covered me with comforter. She closed the curtains, switched off the lights then left wishing me night. I immediately slept because of the medicine.

-"Faisal wake up! It's 9:00 am."

I immediately woke up and saw Zoya there. I never sleeps this late but today I was feeling very weak maybe because of yesterday.

-"So morning came."

-"Well good morning to you too. Are you feeling well?"

-"I'm good just feeling little weak." I said while sitting straight.

-"Don't worry you'll be feeling stronger after eating something. Now get fresh then........."

I immediately ran to bathroom and puked in washbasin I was coughing badly she came behind me and started rubbing my back. I washed my mouth and she helped me get out but I again ran in and puked, this time it had blood. I was feeling very weak and dizzy by now I can't even stand properly it was feeling like I'll fall down any moment but Zoya was there she held me and made me sit on bed by taking support of headrest. She sat beside me looking at me worried, holding my hand

-"Faisal......"

-"My stomach is burning."
She cupped my face and said

-"Faisal you'll be fine. Don't worry."
She said then got up and moved near glass wall calling someone.

-"Hello! Dr. Park yesterday you said that he is fine and there is no need to worry. Was it true?"........ "But I don't think so. You know what? He vomitted blood. Would you please care to explain?"........"Just now. Yeah."........."Fine I'll take care."......."Okay I'll call you if needed. Thank you."