57. FAMILY

I opened my eyes and look at right side of bed. I saw this

Faisal is sitting on bed holding Maan

-"Good morning Abhi's Dad." I said and he glanced at me.

-"Good morning Abhi's Mom." He said smiling. I smiles at him and sat up. He also put his left hand around me holding me closer. I put my right hand around him and put my head on his chest. I caressed Maan's back with my left hand.

-"You skipped your gym today?" I asked him.

-"Hmm... I woke up at time and was going but Abhi woke up and started crying. I hold him and made him asleep like this. And now whenever I tries to get up from bed he starts crying." He said and I giggles.

-"So my Maan is troubling his Dad?"

-"Well it's okay. I should spend some mornings with my family instead of going to gym."

-"You're right."

-"Jaan."

-"Hmm."

-"Today we will go for shopping. Our Abhi do not have much clothes and other stuff.... and we will buy toys too. And we will buy a gift for Zack's son too. I've never visited his home after his marriage. And we will visit to orphanage also and will give a party to childrens from our Abhi's side. And will go to Sheikh mansion too, we will bring your parents here."

-"It means you're taking leave from office today?"

-"Yes. As I said that I should give some more time to my family. I used to stay in office mostly and even after our marriage my routine was same. Now I realises that how lonely you would've felt being alone here. And I don't want my son to feel the same. I don't want him to think that his father loves his work more than his family. I don't want him grow up without the love of his father. So from now on I'm deciding to come home early from office. And I will take weekend holidays too." He said looking at Maan.

-"Faisal? You're not sick right?" I asked touching his forehead.

-"Jaan please......" He said whining, he removed my hand. I giggled.

-"I love you Faisal." I said kissing his cheek.

-"Love you too Jaan." He said and Maan started crying. "I love you too baby!" He said looking at Maan. And we both laughed.

-"So you want your Dad to love you more than your Mumma?" I asked and he smiles. "Look Faisal..... How naughty he is?"

-"I love you both equally. My Abhi and his Mumma..... you both have equal share on my love."

-"But I loves my Maan more than his father." I said and Faisal glares at me.

-"Don't you think that it's too much?"