23. EXCHANGE RINGS

-"What the hell has happened that you have to come and disturb us?!"

-"Oh..... Someone is angry. Had I disturbed your romance?"

-"Yes."

-"OMG! I have witnessed the cold and arrogant CEO doing romance. I'm so lucky."

I was he'll angry now. He always comes on wrong time. Specially whenever I get close to her, that day also he called when I was talking to her and because of that my men had to work in midnight for getting information about her. And now, when I was opening my feelings, when I was telling my worry to her this so-called friend of mine disturbed us.

-"Rehan I'm telling you if what you wanted to talk is not important then I'll bury you alive."

-"Hey Buddy! Don't threat me I'll complain to Cutie about it then she will take care of you."

-"Now who is threatening? Leave it just come straight to point."

-"Okay. I am coming after meeting Fero he told me that the person who paid Ana is none other than David."

-"He had taken everything from me. I had also gave him that property. Now what the f*ck he wants? Why he is repeating that again?"

-"You know why he is doing this all. Fero is so madly angry after knowing that he was behind hurting his Doll. You know he was sending his men to kill him."

-"What?! He have to control his anger. We have to make a plan before doing anything, we can't take any wrong step in anger, like before."

-"You're right. But I will not let him do anything to my sister ever again."

-"If he dared to do anything then I'll not care about any plan I'll kill him myself. History will never repeat."

-"Yeah. I should go now. And please call Lucifer, he wanted to talk with Cutie, her phone is switched off. And don't forget to eat dinner. Now you can go and continue your romance." He said and ran away.

-"I'll kill you one day!" I shouted back.

-"No you can't my cutie will not let this happen." He said turning little back and ran downstairs.

I went to room again, she was still sitting there lost in her own world. I took out my phone and clicked her picture. Then I called Lucifer and went near her she looked at me

-"What happened? Is everything alright?"

-"Yeah. Just your over caring brother was missing his Doll. Talk to him." I said handing her my mobile. She excitedly snatched it

-"Savio!...... How are you?...... I'm also fine. But I'm angry with you."
She pouted cutely. Aww... How adorable my wife is!
"You have not bring me that book. You forgot your Doll....... It has been 20 hours since I met you. I'm missing you Savio....... Promise me you'll bring me choco-vanilla icecream..... Okay. You also take care. Bye."

Then she handed me the mobile smiling.

-"Why your mobile is switched off?"

-"Actually. I was trying to plug the charger but I wasn't able to do it with one hand."

-"So what? You would have told me. Where is it?"

-"It's there on table."

I plug the charger. Then someone knocked on the door.

-"Come in."

A maid came.
-"Sir ma'am is asking if you want to have dinner in room or you'll come downstairs."