38. I WANT SWEET

-"Hey! Why are you going by yourself? Wait." Rehan Bhai ran to him and hold his arm. He glared at him.

-"Rehan for your kind information, I have legs and I also know how to walk."

-"But you're weak."

-"No I'm not."

-"Don't forget that you were not even able to walk out till elevator. I can't understand why you were being stubborn like a kid there in hospital. You should have stayed in hospital until you would have been fine." Lucifer Bhai scolded him.

-"Bhai. It was me......" I was going to tell him that I was the one who wanted to leave hospital not him. But he interrupted in between.

-"Oh come on Fero! I was not liking their in hospital and you know what they says that a patient needs to be happy so that he can recover fast. And I'll be happy at my home."

-"Now let's go inside." Rehan Bhai said and held Faisal's left arm. Lucifer Bhai held his right arm and Faisal rolled his eyes at them. They both just smiled sheepishly at him. Then they helped him in walking.

I smiled looking at them. I can't let anything happed to any of them. These three peoples are very important to me. I can do anything for them.

-"Ma'am what happened?" Diego asked.

-"Nothing. I'm just feeling very lucky to have them in my life."

-"They are more luckier to have you in their lives."

-"It's not the truth. I'm just becoming a problem for them. David and his mother came back because of me. Because of me they wants to hurt them again. I'm becoming their weakness." I said looking at them walking in the building.

-"But ma'am how can you say that David and........"

-"Cutie! Come fast! Your husband is missing you!"

-"Coming Bhai!" I shouted back. "Diego. You also come."

-"No ma'am next time. I've to go somewhere. Sir told me to do some work."

-"Okay next time. Bye." I ran inside.

AT PENTHOUSE

I made coffee and put the cups in tray. Before I hold that Rehan Bhai lifted it up. He smiled.

-"I'll take it. You also come and sit with us."

-"Okay."

Then we went in hall. Faisal was half lying on couch putting his hand on face and Lucifer Bhai is in balcony talking on phone. I sat near Faisal. I hold his hand and removed it from his face. He looked at me.

-"What happened?"

-"Nothing. I was just missing my wifey." He said smiling and hold my hand. But I know that he's feeling weak and tired, he's just faking that he's fine.

-"Wow! Coffee made by my Doll."

Lucifer Bhai came and sat on other couch beside Rehan Bhai sipping coffee. I hold a cup and hand it to Faisal. He hold it with one hand, it was going to fall but I immediately hold it.

-"Be careful." I said. He nodded hold it with two hands. I can sense that he's weak looking at his face.

After coffee they both left and Faisal went to his room. I started preparing for dinner as it's already 7 pm.

At 8 pm. I kept the food in tray and went upstairs. I knocked his room's door.

-"Come in."

I opened the door and went inside. I found him sitting on bed taking support of headrest. I moved near bed and put the tray on side table. He held my hand and made me sit on bed infront of him.