36. THANOS IS MUCH BETTER

-"Jaan! What is happening here?"

I turned my head and saw Faisal coming out of changing room.

"I've heard shouting voice. What happened?" He said looking at me confused.

-"Nothing Faisal. I was just showing an old mannerless lady her right place." I said leaving her hairs.

-"Faisal Khan." That lady speak and colors drained from Faisal's face hearing her. I saw that lady was smiling looking at him.

-"Y......y......yo.....you?" Faisal said stammering looking at her. What happened to him all of sudden? I moved to him.

-"Faisal......"

-"You are her husband?" Then she laughed.

Faisal shivered, he started sweating. His face is full of sweat and his eyes are showing fear.

What is happening to him? I hold his both arms.

-"Faisal. What happened?" He was just looking at her and she was smirking. I cupped Faisal's face "Faisal. Look at me. What you........"

-"So this is your wife. Zoya Faisal Khan, huh? I must say that your choice is very good. She is really very beautiful and very young also.
What's her age..........
Yes. 18 years only?"

Then she laughed evilly.

"She was also 18 that time. Oh! Poor Roshni. But your wife is more pretty than her."

She knows Roshni Di also?

-"How you know Roshni Di? Who are you?"

-"This stray dog didn't told you about me?" She said looking at me.

-"How dare you called my husband that?!"

-"I'm speaking the truth only. I wonder how you married him? He is very older than you and he has temper issues also, he is a cold person."

-"You know what? You don't have to wonder about me, because I'm very happy with my husband. And I don't care if he's 6 years older that me, because it makes him mature and able to handle my childishness. And about him being a cold person and having temper issues, you don't have to worry because I can handle his anger."

-"He is an orphan he don't even have a family. After that also you're with him."

-"Who told you that he don't have family? I am his family. He is my husband and I am his wife. We are a family. And yes, I'm with him and always will."

-"Always? You're with him only because of his money. You richf*cker! You know I have an offer for you. Leave your husband and become my son's sl*t, he'll give you more money than him. And you will meet many other rich men who'll love to f*ck a beautiful thing like you. And just for your information, your husband's mother was also a sl*t. I feel so disgusted of this illegitimate......."

-"JUST SHUT UP! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I yelled at her and glared at her dangerously. She took two steps back and her face is showing fear. People started gathering around. More of our guards came and surrounded us.