42. THAT WAS NOT ACCIDENT

I woke up and glanced at clock. It's 6 am now. I got in bathroom and took a cold shower as I started liking it, just like Faisal did. I get dressed into a white silk high neck top, light pink long coat and pants. I put my makeup minimal like usual with eyeliner and light lipstick. I took my brown leather handbag and some important documents.

(Imagine this outfit but with long waist length hairs)

And finally I'm ready to go.

I took one apple on my way to door. I got in elevator and just as I walked out of building Zack opened the back door of black BMW and I sat in. He sat on passenger seat and driver started driving.

After sometimes car stopped, one of guard opened the door for me and I got down. I glanced at the skyscraper in front of me which is the result of my husband's years of hard work. I walked inside, the receptionist and everyone wished me morning while standing up and bowing. I wished back and moved straight to elevator.

I got on 107 floor and walked straight. I stopped and glanced at the door which is having name plate

MD & CEO MR. FAISAL KHAN

I touched it with my fingers and went in. I put my bag and envelope on table. I directly moved to the glass wall and glanced outside at the whole city.

*Knock knock*

-"Come in." I said without looking because I know who'll it be

-"Good morning ma'am. Here's your coffee and the schedule for today."

-"I'll see it."

-"Okay ma'am." With this Bella left.

I sighed and sat on chair behind table. I drank coffee, opened the file and checked schedule for today. I has three meetings and one is with board of directors. So total four meetings. It's gonna be a long day. Like always. After preparing for meeting I left to conference room.

Around 2 pm I was working in office, then

-"May I come in ma'am?"

-"Jay. You've already entered." I said while continuing my work. He smiles sheepishly and walked in. I didn't looked at him but I know his reaction. He sat on chair in front of me.

-"So how the meeting went?"

-"Like always."

-"I'm asking about board of directors."

-"It also went good."

-"Hey Zoya!" He shouted and I looked at him. "Tell me about those three monkeys."

-"They apologized and said that Mrs. Khan you are managing everything just like Mr. Khan. We're glad that you became CEO. We didn't knew that you are this much capable blah blah blah."