Chapter 26

The next day Amara woke up and got an Uber to her house by herself so she could do the audition tape.

Once she got back she sorted her hair out and didn't put on any makeup. She read through the script a few times. Luckily no one was in the house so she didn't sound like she was going crazy.

She put her phone on a tripod and faced it to her and read the script one more time before giving it a go.

She was doing it for about 2 hours before she got the perfect take and she sent it to Ayda for her to send it to the casting director.

——

Amara was doing her makeup so she could post the eyelashes that she got.

She was in the middle of doing her makeup when she got a notification from instagram of people @ her in ndot's live.

She didn't really care to look until she got a text from Caden telling her to check the live. She opened instagram and checked the live and was now on it.

"That bitch Amara Kaylie or whatever is not all that tell me why she texting me in my dm's like don't you got a man" ndot was saying

User nah @Amara.Kaylie this true

User @ddosamaa &@Amara.Kaylie

Amara.Kaylie add me since you got so much to say

Ndot added her and Amara was pissed to say the least and she got her iPad which was connected to her phone and went on instagram.

"Since your bitch ass want to fucking talk and say I am up in your dm's how about I show the dm's that were sent" Amara said

"Don't know what you talking about" Ndot said

Amara went to instagram and saw that he deleted the messages. Which is why he was smiling but little did he know amara had screenshot's just incase of this situation.

"See you think your smart that you deleted the messages but it's a good thing I screenshots them" Amara said

Ndot quickly ended the live when he heard that and Amara laughed she put her phone down and iPad and carried ok with her makeup.

She finished her makeup and put in one of her white eye contacts. Amara had also decided to put in her fake nose ring.

She was taking pictures and she also are a tiktok. After 20 minutes she finished and was now picking which photos she liked then she posted them.

Amara.Kaylie

Kaylie