Chapter 53

The next morning Amara had continued packing which she didn't have that much left to do. Caden had left earlier in the morning and Jordan had been trying to call Amara all day by using mya's phone.

Amara had done packing and she went to the apartment cause she had to go so all the furniture people were able to get in.

The plan was that she was gonna go and sort out the furniture people while Chris, Zion, Dd, ddot, Edot and Dudeylo helped and put all her boxes in a uhaul and then they were gonna go give her the stuff when the guys were finished.

She was in the kitchen and she was sitting on the counter and she had already gave them water cause she didn't have anything else in the house and she was texting Keandra while waiting.

——

It had been an hour and the guys had done with the bed but the guys doing her shoe room weren't finished yet so they continued.

Amara had texted Chris 5 minutes before they finished so they were only 15minutes away so Amara took a quick shower and got changed into another outfit that she could find in the suitcase she packed.

She already bought some furniture items to add something to the apartment before she got there.

She decorated her room which it didn't look like anything new it was just not colourful but that's what she preferred and she and finished by the time the boys got there.

Her room (minus the basket):

"You have so much stuff" Dudeylo said

"I know but I need it all" Amara said taking the box from him"you can just put all the boxes that says clothes in my closet and the shoe boxes leave out here cause my shoe room isn't done and then my other stuff you can put in my room" Amara said while going on her phone to order them food

"What so you just gonna sit there" Ddot said

"I'm ordering you niggas food and actually can one of you take me to the store" Amara asked

"I'm doing it me I'm going" Dd yelled cause he didn't wanna do anything

Amara went into one of the box of shoes and she got a pair of shoes that went with her outfit and she put them on. Grabbed a bag and a hat.

Amara's outfit: