Chapter 1

╰┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"Why did we have to leave in the middle of the night" Gopal complained while packing his stuff. "Its your Fault, Commander Said we were going to go back later. You should've slept early!"BoBoiBoy said. "Does anybody know where were going? We just arrived at Tapops, and were already leaving" Yaya asked. "Dont know, Commander said it was important" Fang answered. "He's Kicking us out!"Gopal screamed. "Yeah, i dont think so" Ying said deadpan. "Welp, Is everyone done?" BoBoiBoy asked, the other nodded and they went to where they're commander was. When they reached there they saw Captain Kaizo and Ramen man. "Good evening Commander!" The gang said while saluting. "Good evening to you too cadets , Are you all ready to go?" He asked them. "Yes we are, But where are we going commander?" Fang asked. "We are Going to Laskar station" He said as he was getting on the ship. The Gang followed him.

"Ehm, but why commander?" BoBoiBoy asked. "Their staff's are on vacation and they need replacements while they're gone" Kokoci answered. "And those replacement's are us?" Ying said. "Correct now, Ochobot" Kokoci looked at ochobot and Ochobot nodded. "Teleportation Power!" Ochobot opened up a Teleportal and the ship went through it . There they saw Laskar Station. "Woah" Yaya and Ying mumbled. "Justice is now Preparing to Land! Get ready everyone!" Papa zola Said.

The ship landed at the dock and when they went outside no one came to greet them. They were all confused so they roamed through the halls. Superiors in front and BoBoiBoy and his friends behind them. "Its so quiet.." Yaya mumbled. "Reminds me of the time When Jokertu invaded  Tapops" BoBoiBoy mumbled . Then they heard a loud explosion it was coming from the other side of the Station. "What was that!?" Gopal Hid behind BoBoiBoy. "Lets go check it out " BoBoiBoy said while following their superiors.

They went there and they immediately knew what to do. "Gravitational pull" Yaya said as she touched the ground which pulled down all the pirate minions. "Shadow Hands" Fang used his shadow to collect all the minion robots and gather them in one place, he then used a shadow bind to tie all the minions together. The Laskar Staff's look at the source and they saw Tapops Superior's and Five teenagers who look familiar to them. Yaya then let go of the ground and stood back up. "Awesome Guys" BoBoiBoy said as he complimented them. Then maskmana came forward to them and BoBoiBoy turned around. "We Thank you for saving us. This wasn't really the way i planned to meet you" Maskmana said. "Its no problem sir" Yaya said. Then they let the Superiors talk to each other. They went to the control room and the Gang waited outside.

"They really made us wait outside? Im tired!" Gopal whined. "Relax Gopal, They're probably talking about something important" BoBoiBoy tried to calm his whining friend down. Then the door opened which shocked BoBoiBoy amd Fang because they were leaning against it. They quickly get off before they fall and embarrass theirselves. The Gang came in with Fang leading cause he knows more about Laskar station. "Sorry for the long wait but if you guys want you guys can explore the Station" Maskmana recommended. "Thank you Sir" They bowed and left the room. "Your such a coward Amato" Maskmana said as the chair suddenly turned around revealing Armored Hero ; Mechamato. "Oh, shut up" Amato said. "Why did you let them explore?" Ramen man asked. "Wanted to see what they'll do" Maskmana said while typing something. Then it showed the kokotiam who just finished unpacking their stuff's. "So your stalking them?" Kaizo said. "Eh- No! Its called 'watching over'" Maskmana defended himself. "Right." Said Ramen man. Then they all focused on the screen.

"Where do we go now?" Yaya asked. "Hm, Fang? Do you know any good places to hang out?" BoBoiBoy asked. "I dont really know, i mean we could go to the cafeteria?" He suggested. "Do you know where they keep all their power Sphera's? I wanna see" said Ochobot. "Ohh Great idea Ochobot!" BoBoiBoy patted his head. "Of course, Lets go" he said leading them.

"Hm, Alright then" Maskmana said as he switched to another camera. A few seconds later the Gang entered the Room. "Wonder what they'll do there?" Ramen man asked. "Maybe they want to know more about them?" Kaizo said.

The Gang entered the room and they were all amazed. "Woah, this is huge!" Gopal said. They went to different ways and looked at the charging Power sphera's. Just then someone shouted BoBoiBoy's name which caught his attention. BoBoiBoy looked to the source and saw Icebot running to him. BoBoiBoy held out his hands and Icebot Hugged him. "Hey Icebot, How are you?" He asked. "Im fine BoBoiBoy! What about you?" Icebot asked. "Im fine too, Ochobot meet Icebot, Icebot this is my friend Ochobot" he said as he introduced Ochobot. "Hello Icebot" Ochobot smiled(?) "Hello to you too, Are you BoBoiBoy's power Sphera?" He asked. "Yes i am" Ochobot answered. Just then they heard someone call BoBoiBoy's name again and they looked at the direction and saw other power Sphera's and they swarmed BoBoiBoy making BoBoiBoy fall down. "Huh?" BoBoiBoy was confused. "Your BoBoiBoy Right??" Fluff-bot asked. "yes thats me, Who are you?" BoBoiBoy asked."Im Fluff-bot, Nice to met you !" Fluff-bot said. "Well, Nice to meet you too Fluff-bot" BoBoiBoy said with a warm smile. "Is it true that you saved Icebot??" Clip-bot asked. "It wasn't just me, my friends helped me too" BoBoiBoy said. "Woah! Is it true that you can control seven elements??" Api-bot asked. "Yup, hey is that you Api-bot?" BoBoiBoy asked. "Huh? You know me?" Api bot asked him.