Chapter 23

Hello! Thank you for 3k views I'm so thankful for that , although I think my story is cringe... But anyways Hope you enjoy, Happy early Christmas 🎄 ⛄ and Thanks again!

——————————————————

Ying flew away letting go of B! BoBoiBoy and hitting her friends. They all fall to the ground and gopal groaned in pain. "Huh?.." B! BoBoiBoy looked at his friends when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his head. "Amato you have to go and get him" ordered maskmana. " I would if this stupid robot would let me!" He shouted angrily. "W-whats happening to boboiboy?" Asked Gopal. "The effects wearing off!" Shouted Ying. "What!? Blast him!" Vargoba ordered. "Huh? AHH! Aduh...." Said BoBoiBoy as he went flying.

He looked a bit young if the gang had to guess he was prolly around 10-11 years old. "Aduh... my head" he said as he scratched his head. "Huh? A-atchoo!" He sneezed and he splitted into his elements. " So even if he's not a Baby he could still split just by sneezing?" Stated Mechabot.  "Thunder watch out!" Shouted Quake. "Great...he's not a baby anymore...such a pain in the a[]s." Vargoba groaned.

They engaged in combat except for the galaxy duo, Lunar and Solar. Lunar was watching the other elements fight and he was amazed, he then felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to look who it was and it was Solar. "Solar? Why aren't you fighting with them?" He asked. " I should ask you that" Replied Solar.

"Well..."

"Your scared aren't you?"

"I-...."

"Don't be scared, show them how powerful you are!"

"I'm not scared about that...I'm scared that I might hurt our master...what if I send out a big attack and get him hurt?.."

That sentence made Solar stare at his brother remembering what happened before. How he didn't get manifested early. How he couldn't protect his master. How he lashed out a big attack that destroyed Tapops and injured his master badly. "Solar?....Solar?...Solar!..SOLAR!" Lunar shouted his name. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "Don't worry about me, can you still do you Lunar Black hole shot?" He asked. "Uh...I think so, but I haven't done it in years!" Lunar said. "If you manage to do it, we'll defeat them easily. Can you at least try?"

Lunar looked at the other elements who were struggling to defeat the aliens and sighed. "You should probably move back" he said and Solar nodded as he stepped away. "Lunar Black hole Fragment!" He shouted and caught everyone's attention. There they saw a little blackish purple diamond. "Lunar Eclipse Midnight Shot Fragment!" He shouted again but this time the diamond went to his other hand. "What is he-"

"Unify!" He said as he merged the two attacks together blinding everyone. "Argh" The elements+the gang looked away. "What is that br[]t planning." Ejo Jo growled. "Wait...is that a new element!?" Separo shouted.

The higher-ups look at Lunar confused but focused. "Solar...I need you to gather them in one place!" He said and Solar followed also giving a warning to his fellow Allies.

"Lunar Black hole... Midnight Beam!"

He said as a large circle went past the aliens and it formed a black hole sucking them then a light of light purple shined pushing them through the portal. "We need to help him!" Shouted Quake. "We need to help them too!" Said Yaya. They used their powers to let the villains get sucked in the portal but was failing. "I-i can't do it Solar!" He shouted. "Oi Lamphead! Use your Eclipse Beam!" Thunder shouted. "You can do it Lunar, you just gotta believe yourself!"

They felt their body grow and they were finally 14 again, And lunar's attack became stronger. And finally they got sucked in but the scammers managed to get away. Lunar fell back but Solar managed to catch him. They all went to the two elements and Thunder grabbed Solar by the Collar. "What were you thinking!? Why didn't you help him?!" He shouted. "He didn't need my help" Solar simply said as he made thunder let go of him. "You need to stop acting so selfless!" Shouted Thunder. "Me? Selfless? You have the guts to call me selfless? You should know your place thunder. Your nothing but an element. You can't order me around." Said Solar.

"Maybe I am just an element, but at least I'm used for good." - T

"What are you trying to imply." - S

"That at least MY user used me for good." - T

" we are not talking about our past users." - S

"Why? Because your's wasn't?" - T

"Your acting like him. You both are selfless and Selfish." - T

"You don't compare me to that monster.." - S

"Why not? That's who you are right? A selfless monster!" - T

"Well then at least my user wasn't vulnerable!" - S

"Are you implying that she was WEAK!?" - S

"So? I could see why That monkey captured you easily." - S

"Guys why don't we try to calm down and-" But Quake was cut off.

"Don't act so tough. Just because your the light element doesn't mean you have the right to do anything you want." - T

"Out of Topic. Hali. You are just like your user. Your both d[]mb and you both  lack intelligence." - S

"Well if your user was sOoO sMarT why don't you join him in Hell." - T

"Pfft- it's not like yours is still alive." - S
.
.
.
.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" They heard a shout. "We'll be talking about this crisis later. Right now we need to go to the medical room. " Quake said as he picked Lunar up and carried him. They left the higher-ups and the gang there stunned. "Let's go too, we need to get bandaged up.." Said Fang as they left the higher-ups.

They were all inside the medical room Solar And thunder were outside because Quake told them to. They had to discuss on what had happened in the hanger and why it happened. "It's an after effect. Since Ori got turned into a baby we were also affected. It also badly affected Ori's emotions."