Chapter 12

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Also This is My Au(Alternate Universe or whatever).. Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"Oh no..." Said Ying. "No choice now. We have to fight" BoBoiBoy said as quarters of his clothes were now purple. "What!? BoBoiBoy!" Shouted Yaya. But the said boy ignored her and launched himself to Borara. "Elemental Power! BoBoiBoy Lightning"

"We have to help him." Said Fang. The two girls just nod and also attack but was stopped by Borara's minions. "What?! You guys again!" Complained Ying. "heheh, Time for some revenge~" Said The big one.

|——————————————————

"Ochobot,you need to open up a portal to them. " Said Amato. Ochobot looked at Maskmana who gave him a nod. " Alright. Teleportation Power--" But Ochobot glitched. "Cadet!" Mechabot shouted. "Cadet?" Ramen man asked. "Duh, he's my cadet. You got a problem?"

|——————————————————

"BoBoiBoy, you need to run. Your Powers are still unstable." Said Fang. "Never again will I leave you guys." Said BoBoiBoy as he clashed his blades with Borara. Borara slammed his hammer only it to be stopped by Fang. Their fight went on until Fang noticed BoBoiBoy's clothes. Half of it was purple now. "Guys, get here as fast as you can." Fang said through his power watch. BoBoiBoy then got pushed backwards and Fang caught him. "BoBoiBoy? Are you okay!?" He asked. "This guy's getting on my nerves." BoBoiBoy said as his eyes flashed red. "Stop!" Fang shouted but BoBoiBoy didn't listen. Elemental Power! BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm.

Thunderstorm clashed with Borara once more. This time he lands some good hits. "Fang? Are you okay?" Asked Yaya. "BoBoiBoy.." he said as they looked at him. "You let him use his second tier!?" Shouted Ying, and the villains heard it. "Why don't they allow him to use his powers. They'll just be at a disadvantage then." Borara thought as he hit BoBoiBoy hard that made him fly backwards again. "Agh." BoBoiBoy said as he flew backwards again. "BoBoiBoy!?" The gang Shouted. By now BoBoiBoy's clothes were almost purple. Only a quarter left until it's fully purple. "BoBoiBoy, you need to stop! Your elements can't control shadow for too long!" Said Ying. But Before BoBoiBoy could respond a huge hammer hit them from the side, causing all of them to fly into a cage. Except for BoBoiBoy. Borara then grabbed BoBoiBoy by the collar and lifted him up. BoBoiBoy couldn't fight back, his head was aching so bad. Borara looked at the boy. BoBoiBoy blinked once showing purple eyes then he blinked again , it was now back to his normal eye color. The sudden change of eye color surprised Borara but didn't think much of it. "here are his friends." Said The giant one. "BoBoiBoy!" They all shouted. "oh no! Only a quarter left !!" Shouted Gopal. "You miss him? Here." Borara said as he threw BoBoiBoy to where the gangs cage at and it hit his back real hard. "...!..." BoBoiBoy was still silent. He didn't care about anything. All he cares about is his head and his friends safety right now. He turned around to where his friends were caged and tried to look at them carefully, they had scratches. BoBoiBoy was worried for them. If his head wasn't hurting , then he would have been able to save them. Guilt was building up. "Time to finally end you. And get my revenge!" Borara said as he summoned a black hole and sent it straight to BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy could only turn around until the black hole was almost close to his face. "BoBoiBoy!" The gang Shouted.

|——————————————————

By now Amato had already mechanize Mechabot into a Mechablaster while Kaizo was planning murder in his head. "Ramen man, Kaizo. You two try and find a power Sphera that could get us there" Ordered Maskmana. The two nod and saluted before leaving the room.

|——————————————————

Borara was happy. He finally defeated him..... Or so he thought. The black hole wasn't moving from its place. "BoBoiBoy?.." his friends called him. BoBoiBoy was wearing a new outfit. Well not really, his clothes were two shades of purple. With his hat Infront slightly tilted with a long black scarf covering his mouth. And eyes flashed purple.

"How... Dare you." Said shadow. "Huh!?" Borara said. Shadow made a gesture and the black hole was already gone. "Binding shadow clone!" Shadow said and Borara's shadow suddenly stoped running making  Borara also stop. "W-what is this!?" Shouted Borara. "Hmp. This. is revenge." Said Shadow. He turned around to see Borara's crew. "Don't think I forgot about you. Shadow wisp! Multiple attacks!" He said as he launched himself to them. "Grr.." said Borara as he managed to raise his hammer and it did the same thing when ice was fighting him. Shadow was trying to stop getting sucked in it but got punched and soon got stuck in the black hole. "BoBoiBoy!" The gang Shouted again. "HAHAHAHA" Borara laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Elemental Power! BoBoiBoy Lunar.

The hammer glowed purple and a new BoBoiBoy came. His attire was also different, instead of two shades of purple. It was now purple and black. The scarf was a dark shade of purple still covering his mouth his hat still slightly tilted. And a moon logo on his jacket and hat. His eyes glowing dark purple with a crescent moon for his pupils.

"Tsk. Haven't I warned you before!?" He shouted. "Shadow Power. Dark Blades. Multiple Summon. Attack! " He said as dark mini swords formed behind him. It kept multiplying and multiplying. BoBoiBoy signaled it to Borara's direction.

Meanwhile with the gang , a shadow suddenly slithered to them. "Uh Fang?" Gopal asked the boy but he just shook his head. "Don't look at me". "It must be from Lunar!" Said Ying as the cage they were in suddenly disappeared. "We have to-" but Yaya was cut off.

Shadow Power. Lunar Eclipse Beam. Maximum Power!

He summoned something that was almost like Solar's Solar eclipse move but it was dark purple and instead of a crescent moon, it was a full moon in the middle was a little crescent moon. He fired the shot and it was.. powerful. Borara and his gang suddenly disappeared off to space and just floated lifeless . "Serves you right!" Said Gopal. They then went to lunar.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hello, I can only upload a few chapters at a time since school is getting a bit hard but I won't nag on how I need to focus or sumthin.

What I want to say is. I won't be posting five chapters at once