Chapter 2

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Enough talking more writing

|------------------

"Of course i do! You dont remember?" BoBoiBoy asked. "Hah??" Apibot asked confused. "He was probably turned off BoBoiBoy, thats why he doesn't recognize you" Ochobot said. "Oh, your probably right" BoBoiBoy agreed. "Icebot told us you could manipulate Ice like him too! Can you manipulate Fire?" Nature-bot asked. "Of course! Your Naturebot right?" BoBoiBoy asked. "Mhm! Can you also control my element?" Naturebot asked. " Yeah i can! Ochobot can i?" BoBoiBoy asked. "Just dont split for too long" Ochobot said. "Dont worry i wont" BoBoiBoy reassured him. He stood up and backed away. "Huh?" The power Sphera's mumbled.

"What's he gonna do?" Ramen man asked. "I Think he is planning to do his special move" Kokoci said. "Special move?" Maskmana asked. "Yeah" Kokoci said while still looking at the screen.

"BoBoiBoy, Hepta Split!"

Everyone in the control room was quiet. "Is that his special move?" Amato asked. "Yes..it is" Kokoci answered.

After the light went down seven BoBoiBoy's appeared. "Wah! Nature bot!" Thorn went and hugged him. "Huh? Who are you?" Nature-bot asked. "Im thorn! The nature element!" Thorn said. "Hey, Apibot , Icebot" Blaze greeted them with Ice behind following him. "Eh? Are you the Fire element?" Icebot asked. "Of course! And this is my twin! Ice" Blaze said as he putted Ice Infront . "Hello again, Icebot" Ice said while smiling. "And Hello to you too Apibot " Ice didn't forget to say hello to Apibot too. "Hello Mr Ice!" Apibot said. And blaze just snorted. "Please, Call me Ice" Ice said while hitting blaze in the head. "Oh, Okay Ice!" Apibot said happily.

"Well..They have a nice bond?" Ramen man said nervously. "Isn't this like weird? Were like stalking them. Isn't that illegal" kaizo asked. "Shut up/Kaizo" they said.

"Hey everyone/!" Cyclone and Earth Greeted. "Hello!" The power Sphera's said. "So who is BoBoiBoy?" Lightbot asked. "Oh, Well sometimes BoBoiBoy controls over my Body, but most of the time were the ones in control" Quake said. "What" lightbot said surprised. "Believe it or not its true. We have freedom to do anything we want" Solar said. "So your like a Lightbulb?" Voltrabot asked. This made cyclone laugh and some power Sphera's snort. "I like him" Thunder said while coming close to Voltrabot. "Now who are you?" Voltrabot asked. "Thunderstorm, Lightning Element." He said as he introduced himself. "You can call him Thunder, But i call Him Thundy!" Cyclone butted in their convo. "Or Pikachu " Solar said. "Shut up, light post" Thunder replied.

"Looks like his Lightning and Light Element dont really work well with each other. "Tarung said. "But i heard the element that defeated Retak'ka was a fusion between Them, i think it was..Supra?" Said Amato. "Since when did you- " Maskmana was gonna ask but. "Dont ask" Said Mechabot.

After a few minutes of talking Ochobot decided to go back and regroup with the other. "Guys, You cant split for too long. You have to merge back now" said ochobot. "Aw man" Thorn pouted. "Its okay thorn, and plus we wouldn't want to lose our memories do we?" Solar said. "Wah, No" Said thorn. They all merged back and Ochobot went to grab a chair.

"Where is Ochobot going?" Asked Kaizo. "You think we know?" Ramen man said. "Dont start fighting here" Said Tarung.

After they merged back BoBoiBoy suddenly fell but Ochobot pushed the chair so that it could catch BoBoiBoy.

"Why cant you be like that Mechabot" Said Amato teasing. "Dude what the hell do you mean? I Always save your butt" Mechabot said annoyed.

"BoBoiBoy!" The power Sphera's shouted. "Im okay, Thanks Ochobot" Said BoBoiBoy. "No problem, You know you shouldn't split for too long" Said Ochobot worried. "I know, I know" BoBoiBoy said. "BoBoiBoy!" Yaya and Ying Shouted. "Eh? Why are there so many Power sphera's around you?" Asked gopal. "Seriously? Thats the first thing you ask. Are you okay?" Ying asked. "Im fine Ying, I have Ochobot you dont need to worry" BoBoiBoy said again. " Yeah, If Ochobot wasn't with you, you would've fainted on the ground" said Fang. "Maybe we should go now, We need to rest" Yaya said as she used her powers to lift BoBoiBoy up. "W-Wait! Im not tired! Yaya put me down!" BoBoiBoy whined. But she didn't listen to him and kept carrying him. "Im okay! Im not even tired yet" BoBoiBoy kept whining. "Just shut up. We're doing this for your safety" said fang annoyed and covered BoBoiBoy's mouth using some shadows."mmfm mmhfmm!!" BoBoiBoy tried shouting. "Is Covering his mouth really necessary?" Asked Ying. But she didn't get a response.

"Well .. Theyre very protective of him, i guess" Ramen man said. "I wonder if that girl could throw someone" Mechabot mumbled. "And who are you planning to throw?." Asked Amato. "You."

"We'll leave now" Said Kokoci. "Oh Okay, Safe Travels" Said Maskmana while doing the Tapops Salute. Kokoci and Tarung saluted back and went out of the control room. "And what about you two?" Maskmana looked at Ramen man and Kaizo. "If its okay were staying here" Said Ramen man. "Its fine with me but, What about tempur-A?" Maskmana asked. "Just got a report and Its doing fine with out me." Said Ramen man.

"Do you think we should give them a mission?" Maskmana asked. "Let them rest first, they're still kids or did you forget?" Kaizo said. "Someone's concerned" said Mechabot. "Is this really the best partner you can find?" Kaizo asked Amato. "Trust me, i Also regret my decision." Said Amato.