Chapter 4

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"Is that a Shadow dragon?.." mumbled Maskmana. "Are you blind?" Asked Mechabot. Mechabot then got smacked in the head and Amato just snorted.

"Attack!" Said Fang. Gopal then called them , cause he was finished making the exit they ran through the tree's until they found the path. They went to where they landed and contacted Maskmana. "Maskmana we've retrieved Dreambot" Said Yaya. "Alright, I'll get Ochobot to open up the Teleportal" Maskmana said as he ended the call. The portal opened and the gang was going through when they heard a shout. It was the alien, he was running away from the dragon and also readying to attack them. The Gang hurriedly went through and Ochobot closed the portal. After they went through their legs gave in and they were about to fall when Yaya used her powers to lift them up. Fang handed the power Sphera to them. Kaizo left the control room to put Dreambot in the power Sphera room. "Are you all okay?" Asked Maskmana. The Gang looks at him. They were so done with him but he is their superior so."Yes we are, thank you for asking sir" Said Yaya. "What do you mean okay!? I haven't had Proper sleep. I didn't even eat yet! Im like on the verge of Fainting!" Gopal shouted. "Its alright you guys go back to your rooms and rest" Said Ramen man. The gang just nod but before they that Ochobot reminded Trio cool. "You guys have to merge now" Said Ochobot and The Trio just nod. They put their right fist in the air and. "Cantum Semula!" As they said that a bright light glowed and they waited the light to fade and they saw Boboiboy who was holding his head. "Argh...My head" BoBoiBoy mumbled. "You guys can go now" Maskmana dismissed them and the gang nodded. After the gang went out the door the Superiors heard a 'thud' and The gang shouting BoBoiBoy's name. Amato quickly pushed some buttons and there they saw a lying BoBoiBoy and his friends trying to get him up. "Haiya! This is what you get for being so reckless" said Ying. "Yaya Do you have enough energy to carry BoBoiBoy back to our room?" Asked Fang and Yaya nodded. She floated BoBoiBoy up and They proceeded to their room.

The Superiors just look at maskmana. "you said they'll be fine." Said Amato in a low voice. "I-i said if they were in danger I'll save them, haha" Said Maskmana hiding behind Mechabot. "Pfft- Deserved" Said Mechabot as he went to Ramen man. "Now now Amato...Your not gonna hurt your dear colleague would you?..." Said Maskmana. Then The door burst open. "Why the hell does Fang look so Exhausted!? And Why Is BoBoiBoy unconscious!?" Shouted Kaizo. "A-ah well-" But Mechabot Interfered. "Its all his fault" As he pointed to maskmana. "I wish you fall into a well." Said maskmana but Mechabot just shrugged.

With the gang. They went to the boys room and lied BoBoiBoy there it was currently 3:21 am and they were all tired so they fell asleep. Fang was on his bed. Gopal was on an extra mattress. Yaya and Ying were sleeping on Gopal's Bed.

Time check 6:45 am

Gopal and Fang woke up, then went to the cafeteria to get food for the others. While they were delivering the food they went past the control room and heard some shouting. Then they heard Maskmana say sorry over and over again. This made Fang confused and Gopal just bursted out laughing. They managed to reach their room where Yaya was in the Bathroom preparing a cloth and Ying was checking BoBoiBoy's temperature. Yaya came back and she saw Fang and Gopal. "Oh, Hey guys" Said Yaya as she went inside The Boys Room. The two followed her and saw Ying. "You guys should probably eat, Let us take care of him" Said Fang. The girls couldn't refuse they were so hungry but they ate at the room. "Sheesh. Who knew he was sick!?" Shouted Gopal. "Haiya, its been three hours why isn't he awake yet?" Ying said while munching on food. "Calm down Ying, he'll be fine. And besides he's been through worse than this" Said Yaya, But before Ying could respond There was a knock and Gopal volunteered to open it. There they saw the Superiors. Amato amd Kaizo pushed Maskmana forward. The poor higher up was trembling. "Say it." Said Kaizo. The Gang sweatdropped but they were also confused. "I-im sorry for sending you on a mission that early. I-" but before Maskmana could finish Yaya stopped him. "Its okay Maskmana, we dont really mind.. its just. We kinda slept late, so we were also at fault. You don't need to apologize, We're sure you had your reason" She said With a gentle smile. The Gang also just smiled at him.. Except BoBoiBoy...Why? Cuz He was still unconscious (duh)

Just then BoBoiBoy groaned in pain as he tried to stand up. The gang saw him and they stood up to accompany him. "Be careful BoBoiBoy " Said Ochobot while fixing BoBoiBoy's posture. "Thanks Ochobot..." BoBoiBoy said weakly. "Why didn't you tell us your sick!?" Shouted Fang. "Yeah! You had us worried you know!?" Ying also shouted. "Guys, He just woke up. Calm down" Said Yaya. "Here BoBoiBoy " Gopal said as he handed a drink. "He was sick!?" Amato whispered-yelled. "I dont know!?" Mechabot Shrugged. "How are you feeling BoBoiBoy?" Asked Ochobot. "Well...To be honest... Not so good" BoBoiBoy admitted. The Gang was shock. The Higher-ups saw the Gangs Expressions and they were immediately worried for BoBoiBoy. Until..

"Are you serious!?" Ying shouted. "We have to take him to the medical room! Yaya" Fang looks at Yaya. "Hold on BoBoiBoy! Help is on The Way!" Said Gopal panicking. "Uh guys?.." BoBoiBoy was weirded out. Then Gopal got pulled out of the Gang. Turns out if was Ramen man who did that. "why are you guys just standing there!? We need to help BoBoiBoy!" Gopal said in Panic.

"Why are you all surprised?" Asked Ramen man. "I mean the dudes sick, Of course he wont fell good" added Mechabot.

"Oh you dont know..."