Chapter 15

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Also This is My Au(Alternate Universe or whatever).. Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

The door opened and Amato clapped his hands. "Good job everyone!" Said Amato while approaching them. "What do you mean? They all faile-" but Mechabot got smacked in the head. " I must say, your skills are impressive" Said Amato. "Thanks Admiral, but we can't win against three BoBoiBoy's" Said Ying. "oh hehe, sorry" BoBoiBoy scratched the back of his neck. "Oh by the way, About Lunar's Shadow binds.. Why couldn't I control it?" Asked Fang. "Hm, maybe his Shadow's different?" Said BoBoiBoy. He too wasn't sure, maybe there were different types of shadows that every shadow manipulator could control. Who knows? This is the first time he used Lunar in training. "Well time for the next training!" Said Amato. "Were still not done!?" Shouted Gopal.

They moved to a new training room, and once they got inside Amato locked the room from outside. "Uhm Admiral?" Said Gopal. "Next training! You guys have to survive while in a crisis" Said Amato. "While in a crisis?" Asked Yaya. "Yeah, Bring In the water!" Said Mechabot. Suddenly water started to pour and Gopal started to Panic. "What do we do now!?!" Shouted Gopal. "We're all gonna die now!!" He added. "Stop panicking Gopal! Your wasting your stamina!" Said BoBoiBoy. " Haiz, Yaya, Ying try and find a way to open that door" Said Fang. " Hm! " Said Yaya and Ying as Yaya tried punching  the door and Ying ran as fast as she could around the room to find an opening but the water was up in her knees slowing her down a bit. " I can't keep running anymore, water's rising fast! We need to do something" Said Ying. "Yeah, and the door's not budging" Added Yaya. "Water's rising fast we need to Atleast find a way to slow it down" Said Fang. Water was reaching their waists and they all stood close to each other. "What does we do now , BoBoiBoy!?" Shouted Gopal. The water was now up on their chests and almost on their chin now. "U-uh, Elemental Power! BoBoiBoy Water. Water Bubble" He said as he formed a big bubble letting them have some air. " Thanks Air" Said Yaya. "But we need to think of a way to get out, Air Can't keep us here forever " Said Ying. " Move " Said Air And They all went to the side. " Wave Slam! " A huge wave slammed the door but it only scratched it." Hm. Again! " Said Air as he Slammed the door with his water wave again. " It's not budging" Said Ying." Maybe if You And Yaya attack the same time with Air , You'll be able to break it open" Said Fang. " But we'll get hit! " Said Ying. " I won't hit you" Said Air." Well.. Alright then" Said Yaya. " Wave Slam! " " Super Speed Kick! " " Gravity Punch! " They all attacked at the Door and somehow didn't get hit by Air's Wave Slam. Finally with all the pressure put in, the door finally broke releasing all of them." We're free!!" Said Gopal as he jumped around." Good plan " Said Air as he reverted back to BoBoiBoy. " Good job everyone" Said Amato. "Not gonna lie y'all work together good, very calm" Said Mechabot. "Very calm?! One of us was literally wasting his breath on shouting!" Said Fang While The indian boy could only chuckle sheepishly. "Well, it's lunch time now. You may go" Said Amato. "Finally!!" Said Gopal Running out of the room. "Wei! You need to shower first!" Said Ying running after him. " You guys go first, I'll catch up" Said BoBoiBoy.
"Okay then, we'll see you later" Said Yaya.

Finally BoBoiBoy, Amato , And Mechabot are alone." Cadet? " Said Amato." I-i.... I thought you worked as an... Ambassador..? " Said BoBoiBoy. Amato just stood still. Staring at his son. "Look what you've done " Whispered Mechabot. " Son.. " Mumbled Amato. Amato just stared at him, Boboiboy went up to Amato and Hugged him. He wasn't really wet, Since he has Ice And Blaze his clothes are kinda indestructible now, and it dries fast.

" I'm glad , I found you ... I missed you... Dad"

The word 'dad' made a tear drop in Amato's eyes. " I missed you too son, And I'm sorry.. " Said Amato crouching down to hug the boy." Okay, so I'm invisible now? " Said Mechabot while crossing his Robotic arms. "Heheh, I missed you too uncle Mechabot" Said BoBoiBoy as he hugged Mechabot. Mechabot turned to Amato and stuck his tongue out. "You should go to your friends now, their probably waiting for you" Said Amato. "Awh, Alright. Goodbye Uncle Mechabot, Dad" Said BoBoiBoy waving goodbye at them. "Heh, I bet I'm his favorite" Said Mechabot. " Oh really? How?" Amato raised an Eyebrow. "He said Goodbye to me first" said Mechabot. "Tsk. Whatever."

" What's taking Him so long? " Asked Fang annoyed." Sorry I took so long guys" Said BoBoiBoy panting." What took you so long?! " Said Gopal." Ehm, The admiral told me something " Said BoBoiBoy while sitting beside Gopal. " What did he tell you?. "Said Fang while raising and eyebrow." Uh.. Nothing important... Anyways what were you guys talking about? " Said BoBoiBoy as he changed the subject." We were talking about how you and Admiral Amato have the same white streak on your hair" Said Ying as she pointed to BoBoiBoy's white hair that peeked out of his hat. " Oh.. hehe" BoBoiBoy chuckled nervously as he hid the hair. " maybe it's just a coincidence? " He added." Hm.. maybe" said Yaya." Dey! You should start eating, their food is awesome! " Said Gopal while he stuffed more food into his mouth. " Eh? What is this? " BoBoiBoy asked them." That's pudding, they said it was made for you" said Ying. " Made for me? " Asked BoBoiBoy." Yeah, they specifically told us we can't eat it!" Complained Gopal." Hm" BoBoiBoy said as he took a bite." How does it taste Boboiboy? " Asked Ying." It... Taste Like... "