Chapter 18

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Also This is My Au(Alternate Universe or whatever).. Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"As if I'll let you!" Shouted Ejo jo. "Geez, Solar Leap!" And Boboiboy was gone again.

"Hmp, Now I forgot the lyrics. Great." He said angrily. "I swear once I see that square headed Vegetable, I'll pound him to dust!" He said while smiling evilly.

|——————————————————

"Told you." Yaya said As she Sweatdrop.

|——————————————————

"Hm, can't I just use my Lunar Shadow whatchamacallit?" He said to himself when suddenly he heard a rocket like sound above him he looked up and why was he not surprised?. "Geez! Leave me alone will ya!?" He said annoyed. "And let you grab MY power Sphera? How About ... No. " Ejo jo smirked. "Isshhh! This talking vegetable! Elemental Power! BoBoiBoy Lunar. Shadow Power! Shadow Portal! " He said as Ejo jo shouted in confusion. " Hehe, See you back at the start! " And The portal closed. " Hmp, you should be lucky I didn't send you to space." Said BoBoiBoy still Lunar. "Hehe , Shadow Power! Shadow Portal!" He said as he made a portal and after he went through it, he saw Paintbot inside he used his Shadow binds to retrieve it and he ran out of the cave. " See , easy peasy!" He said as he was preparing to make another portal. " Shadow Power! Shadow Portal" He entered the portal but behind him was Ejo jo who shot a weird blast at him.

|——————————————————

The people in the control room wanted to warn Boboiboy but they knew , they wouldn't be heard Atleast until Boboiboy goes through his portal completely. " I'm back-" they heard BoBoiBoy say but they turned around to see a....

"Baby BoBoiBoy!?"

The gang Shouted. "It must be the work of Ejo Jo's gun!" said Ying. "Aww , he's so cute Amato" Said Mechabot. Baby BoBoiBoy looks around and he saw five familiar faces. "Wah! Masmana!" He said and the gang plus Kokoci and Tarung were confused.

(Please remember this is my Au, Where Maskmana and The other four visit Amato and BoBoiBoy, sometimes when Amato goes on a mission Three of them would take care of the boy. That was until he turned 4. Although he doesn't remember that everytime Kaizo would visit he would bring a little someone along so BoBoiBoy would have a play date :D )

"Hello Baby BoBoiBoy" Said Maskmana as he went closer to Him. He carried BoBoiBoy up and put him in the middle of the table. "Whaaaaat?" Said Gopal but he was completely ignored. BoBoiBoy then looks around again. " Wamen man? Kwaizo?" BoBoiBoy tilted his head, and they swear they were gonna die because of his cuteness. " He's so cute!!" Whispered Ramen man to Kaizo and Kaizo just nodded. " Uncle Mechwabot?" BoBoiBoy asked them. "I'm here Champ!" Mechabot said as he stick his tongue out teasing Amato. " Somebody's jealous~" Teased Maskmana. "Shut up." answered Amato. "He's so cutee!!" The two girls squeled. "Dada?" Asked BoBoiBoy. "Oh~ he wants to see his 'Dada' Amato" Teased Ramen man. "Dad? " The Gang thought in unison. " Dada? Dada! Dada! Dada!.."  BoBoiBoy said as he was starting to tear up. " Amato what are you doing?! Calm him down!"  Shouted Ramen man. " Huh? Ah- I'm here BoBoiBoy, Dada's here" Said Amato as he carried Boboiboy. " Eh!? Your his Dad!? " Shouted the gang. " He hasn't told you? " Asked Amato. " No?! " Said The Gang. " Hm, we need to find a way to turn him back" said Kokoci. " Lets go to the medical room and check if anything's wrong with him" Said Ramen man. " Can you guys take him there? We'll just get a power Sphera on the power Sphera room " Said Amato as he gave BoBoiBoy to Yaya. " Baik Admiral! " Said the gang as they got out of the room.

|——————————————————

The higher ups along with data bot and Ochobot anted the medical room only to see four tired teenagers and eight BoBoiBoy's. "What happened to you guys? And why are there eight BoBoiBoy's!?" Said Ochobot. "Gopal.. he said 'its good he doesn't know how to perform his Octa split' and BoBoiBoy overheard , so now were here" Said Ying. " They're all demons!" Said Fang as he was still panting. The Higher-ups looked at The eight BoBoiBoy's. Blaze and Ice were sleeping , quake was watching  thunder and Cyclone play rock paper scissors, Lunar , Solar , And Thorn are talking to each other.... Peacefully. The gang just look at them in disbelief cause they weren't like that when the Higher-ups arrived. Blaze , Cyclone, and Thorn were running around, Thunder and Solar on the other hand were fighting, the only calm ones were quake and Lunar. "They seem pretty calm to me?" Said Mechabot. "Curse his Innocence!" Gopal shouted. He turn to look at the elements who were covering Cyclone and Thorns ears. Quake went up to him with Thunder and Solar behind him. "Dwont say thwat! Cuwsing is bwad!" Lectured quake. " Wow, he's responsible even when he's still a baby " Ying said Surprised." That's vewy bwad of you Fwatty!" Shouted Thunder. Gopal just felt a million knives stab his hard and he just lied back down. "Thwunder! That bad!" Said Quake. " Ywou dwont know mwanners do you!" Said Solar. "I dwo! Shut up wightbulb!" Said Thunder.

"Okay... What do we do now Amato?"  Asked Ramen man. "Me ?! Why me!? " Whispered shout Amato. " Oh I don't know... Maybe because he's your son!? " Said Ramen man. " Oh yeah .. I have an idea"

His idea was to go to quake since he heard he's the leader of the Elements, and make him shout  'Cantum Semula' But Ofcourse with their right fist Up. It wasn't really easy but they managed to finally combine All the elements and they hope that NO ONE and they mean NO ONE to let him split again.
"Wah... Fwang!" BoBoiBoy shouted and pointed at the purple Porcupine. "Eh!?" The gang Shouted. "fang you knew him when he was a kid!?"