Announcement (Sorry)

Surprise! Chapter 21 is gonna be released in a few days or so(?). I was scared cause my motivation in updating this book was gone, I almost forgot about it too •_•". Anywayss I don't know what to do anymore, I'm running out of ideas and I don't know why but I'm more excited in Making the Part 3 of this story or Season 3. If you Wonder what it'll be, Just a hint... The alien and the mouse(-bear?) Well that just spoiled it, or not. I mean 'he' already told it. Also.... Slow updates.. my monthly exams are next week , I also need to memorize some stuff, then do a report which I haven't started yet... Hehe. Then take a quiz on Monday , then make a form. Also do my assignment that is due later✨(#StraightAStudent). And help out with our projects (online designing) cuz there's only 4 out of 35+ in our class that were helping and that includes me , Khione , And my two other friends. And I also have to get vaccinated 😭. And somehow try to find a way to review my notes...

Apparently Khione was excused to take the tests as they were gonna be busy next week... Sanaol. Plus she won't let me copy her hw , so.. ✌️

(I only copy her hw when I run out of time or sumthin)

(Also..... Peace out ✌️

I need help 😃