Chapter 10

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Also This is My Au(Alternate Universe or whatever).. Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"So he has another element?" Asked Ramen man. "Maybe.. it was still blank. But his eye, it was.. purple" Answered Ochobot. "Purple!? Fang is he your secret Brother!?" Gopal said Shaking Fang. "L-let me go-o-o" said fang trying to release himself." Gopal! Seriously. You have to get rid of your hobby of shaking people" said Ying. " But it makes a little bit of sense ying, Fangs Power Is shadow and technically his shadow is dark purple, what if that's his new element? " Said Yaya. " That could be a reason" Answered Ochobot. Then someone came knocking the door very hard almost like they wanted to wreck it. Fang since he was the closest opened it. " Timebot? " Asked Fang. "BoBoiBoy! There's something wrong with him!" He said. "What!? Where is he?!" Shouted Fang. "Follow me" Timebot said as he leaded Fang. The others apparently heard and Followed Fang. They went to the power Sphera room and saw the other Power sphera's trying to approach BoBoiBoy. "Don't come close! You'll get hurt" Warned BoBoiBoy. "What do you mean?" Asked Naturebot. The power Sphera's still weren't listening to his warnings and BoBoiBoy looks like he's about to lose control.

Wind Barrier!

The power Sphera's were pushed back and BoBoiBoy sits down still inside his Little barrier. They noticed his attire was a bit different. Half was his normal attire while half was purple. He was holding his power watch. "BoBoiBoy!" The gang Shouted and they went closer to him. "N-no don't come close! You'll get hurt" Said BoBoiBoy. "Hurt?" Asked Gopal. "L-lightbot" Said BoBoiBoy as he pointed to a slight broken power Sphera. "I-i didn't mean to hurt him... I never wanted to hurt him.." Mumbled BoBoiBoy. "BoBoiBoy you need to calm down!" Said Ochobot. They wanted to go closer and comfort him but, his wind Barrier was too strong. "BoBoiBoy" Said Amato and BoBoiBoy looked at the source of the voice. "I need you to calm down, okay? Can you calm down?" Said Amato while trying to approach him. "D-dont come closer!" BoBoiBoy scooted back. "Deep breathes, Calm down. No one's gonna hurt you..." Said Amato. "I'm here for you... Were all here for you.. Just tell us what your problem is and we'll help you fix it" By now The wind Barrier was getting weaker and weaker until it was gone. Amato took this chance and went closer to him. And whispered.

"I know your Afraid son, Don't worry. I'll protect you"

It was a really silent whisper, a whisper only BoBoiBoy could hear. Amato hugged BoBoiBoy and BoBoiBoy returned the hug hesitantly. Amato broke the hug and saw that BoBoiBoy fainted. He carried him up and looked at the other's. "Can you Cadets bring Lightbot to the repair room? We'll take him to the medical room" He said as he looked at the Gang. The Gang saluted , Amato gave a look to Mechabot and Mechabot went Infront of the Gang. "I'll show you the way" He said.

|——————————————————

It was silent in the medical room, the only thing you could hear is the sound of scans.

"He's completely fine.." Said Ochobot. "Then why did he act like that?" Asked Ying. "And why was his clothes different? " Added Kokoci. " I think.. His new element wanted to activate itself with out BoBoiBoy's permission and since it's a new element it's hard to control, for example when Boboiboy unlocked Api. Not in Planet Volcania" Said Ochobot. " Not in Planet Volcania?" Asked Ramen man and they look to the Gang. Ochobot just turned around and scanned BoBoiBoy watch. " Well.. When he first unlocked Api... He didn't really know he unlocked him" Said Yaya, which made the higher ups more confused. " Api Would burn things at night and BoBoiBoy would fix it by day , which was really exhausting" Said Ying. " He was activated by , Anger and stress." Said Fang. " Yeah! He even burned our test results! Now My Dad won't get to see my grades! " Gopal said Happily the gang just look at him annoyed plus sweatdropped.

" Hm.. I think I might know what's happening " Said Ochobot as all eyes turn to him. " But we need BoBoiBoy to be awake" He added.

A few hours later. The Higher-ups just finished a meeting when they got called by Ochobot saying BoBoiBoy was awake. Good to know that the Power Sphera heard them that he should call them when they were done cause the room was so noisy. It was full of Gopal's cries Fang shouting and Yaya trying to calm them down with the help from Ying.

The Higher-ups entered the room and closed the door looking at Boboiboy. " Eh Commander, Admiral? Shouldn't you guys be at Tapops by now? " BoBoiBoy asked. But his question wasn't answered. "BoBoiBoy, can you split into seven?" Ochobot asked. "Again? Why?" BoBoiBoy questioned him. "I think the problem might be a danger to your elements-" . "BoBoiBoy Hepta Split!".  

Seven BoBoiBoy's appeared but on their first tier. Ochobot then asked. "I think you saw what happened to BoBoiBoy a few hours ago" Said Ochobot. " We know.. " Said Tanah. " TTM's energy is also starting to drain." Said Cahaya. "Plus, were not alone in the watch anymore... Someone's watching us" Added Angin. " Someone's watching you? " Asked Mechabot. " Yeah.."Answered Petir. " The new element " Said Kaizo. " Yes him .. but he's not first tier like us. That's what's keeping the watch unstable. "Said Solar. " What do you mean by that? " Asked Tarung. " He's on His 2nd tier. " Asnwered Solar. " If he keeps doing that the watch will fully malfunction and not only will it damage the watch but it will also damage Ori's Physical and Mental Health" Solar Added. " What!? there must be a way for you to save him?!" Shouted Amato.

"Tsk."