Chapter 9

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Also This is My Au(Alternate Universe or whatever).. Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"BoBoiBoy!" Gopal shouted. He picked BoBoiBoy up and started shaking him. "BoBoiBoy wake up! Wake up! Hey!!" He said while still shaking him.

"Gopal! Let him go" Said Ying. "Take him to the medical room. I'll go contact the medical team and your superiors" Maskmana said as he left while Ramen man and Kaizo Followed him. "I will lead you to the medical room. Lets go" Amato turned around and Lead them. Boboiboy was being carried by Yaya's Power. "Haiya, What's happening to him" said Ying. "Can someone call Ochobot? He needs to know what happened" Said Yaya. "I'll do it " Said Fang as he separated from them. They reached the medical room and layed BoBoiBoy on the bed. After a few minutes the doctor arrived. They were kicked out Because One of them was so noisy that the doctor couldn't really focus .

"Look what you've done!" Shouted Ying as she smacked Gopal's head. "Ow, That hurts!?" Whined Gopal. Then Yaya and Fang saw Kokoci and Tarung So they quickly stood up, Ying And Gopal Copied their Movement.

"Commander, Admiral" They said when they saluted. "What happened, Cadets?" Asked Kokoci. "We don't know, when we opened the door BoBoiBoy was already unconscious" Said Fang. "But he was a bit wobbly, so I'm guessing he was dizzy" Said Yaya. "Or He had a Headache. He was massaging his forehead" Added Ying. "I don't really know i wasn't paying attention but I did see him eat less?" Said Gopal. " Also isn't the medical team supposed to be here? " Asked Gopal. " What do you mean? Maskmana told us He already called them." Said Kokoci. " Commander, There's just one single doctor in there. Your saying HE'S The whole medical team?" Said Gopal. Kokoci was gonna answer back when the door opened. "He just woke up. He's fine just a mild head ache. A good rest would be good" Said The doctor as he excused himself.

They went inside and closed the door. There they saw Ochobot scanning BoBoiBoy. "What's wrong Ochobot?" Asked Ying. "Why are you scanning Boboiboy?" Asked Gopal. "Ochobot says there's something wrong with me" Said BoBoiBoy deadpan. "Aha! The problems coming from your watch" Said Ochobot. "From his watch?" Asked Tarung. "Why my watch? Is it glitching again!?" Asked BoBoiBoy. "No, It's not.... Can you split into seven?" Asked Ochobot. "Uhm, okay... BoBoiBoy Hepta Split!" Instead of normal happy elements they were greeted with three elements being supported by TTM(Trio Troublemaker). "Quake? What's happening?" Asked Ochobot. "Ah Ochobot, We dont know. They've been like this for these past few hours" Said Quake. "You can lay them on the beds" Said Maskmana. Quake nodded and looked at TTM. They Placed TC in the beds and Went to Quakes Side. "Do you know what's the cause of this?" Asked Fang. "Well... We were gonna ask Solar but, He said he suddenly lost energy. So I was planning on asking Ochobot" Said Quake. "Losing Energy?" Asked Ramen man. "Wait a minute ... I remember thunder getting hit by that gun thing and it drained his energy" Said Ying. "Oh yeah, but then why did Solar and Ice Get affected too?" Asked Yaya. "They're right, Why did they get affected?" Asked Quake. "E-eleme....nt" Mumbled Solar. "what was that??" Thorn went closer To solar. "Ele... Ment" Solar repeated. "Element?" Thorn repeated and Solar weakly nodded. "Element?" Repeated Gopal. "Ochobot?" Cyclone looks at Ochobot. "Can you two put out your watches for me?" Asked Ochobot as he went to Thorn and Solar. He scanned their watches and there was a slight difference. "What is it?" Asked Blaze. "Their energy percentage is a bit different..." Said Ochobot. "How different?" Asked Quake. "Thorns Energy is still at 100% but Solar's... Is Dangerously low" Said Ochobot. "Can you send a bit of energy to him?" He asked Thorn and thorn nodded. He scanned them again to see if it added but it didn't. "Did you send some energy?" Ochobot asked and thorn nodded. "Yeah I did! I sent 20%" Said Thorn. "It's still Low.." Ochobot mumbled. "Is it possible that, someone's stealing their energy?" Asked Kokoci. "Maybe" Said Ochobot. Then the elements suddenly flashed white. The other had to protect their eyes cause it was too bright. "What's happening!?" Gopal screamed in panicked. The light faded and saw the elements but different.. "Tanah" Said Ochobot. "I told you to only call me that when I'm in my first tier Ochobot" Said Earth. "N-no I mean, You are Earth, Your on Your 1st Tier" Said Ochobot. Earth looks at his body and his attire was changed. He looks at his fellow elements and they were also in their 1st tier. "Wha-" Earth was at a loss for words. "Ochobot I need you to scan Ori's Watch" Said Earth. "Cantum Semula!" The other also put their hands up and they all merged back into BoBoiBoy. Ochobot quickly takes BoBoiBoy's right hand and scans his watch. "Uh Ochobot?" Asked BoBoiBoy. Ochobot ignores him and scans the watch. Then he found another elemental slot. It was still blank like it was still manifesting. "BoBoiBoy, How are you feeling lately?" Asked Ochobot. "Why would you suddenly ask that? I'm feeling okay!" BoBoiBoy answered. Ochobot looks at Boboiboy but one of his eyes was purple. "The Power sphera's are looking for you, but don't split" said Ochobot. "Really!? Thanks For telling me Ochobot" BoBoiBoy said as he quickly got up, bowed and left the room. Ochobot goes to the door, opens it and waits until Boboiboy's gone then he closes the door and locks it. "Ochobot?" Fang called him. "There's something different about Boboiboy" he said to them. "Different?" Admiral Tarung asked. "When I scanned his watch it... showed eight Elemental slots. But.. there should only be seven. "