Chapter 8

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Also This is My Au(Alternate Universe or whatever).. Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"Shadow Zoo!" Said Fang as Tons of Shadow Animals emerge from the ground. "Attack!"

"Earth Golem!"

"Wind Sphere!"

"Pitcher Plant Attack!"

"Gopal's Famous Headbutt Attack!!"

Then they all just look at Gopal with an "er.." Face.  The indian boy could only chuckle sheepishly.

|——————————————————

With the others.

"Were almost there" Said Ying. "Is that the cave?" Asked Yaya as she pointed. "Must be, thats the only cave here. Lets go" Said Solar. But just then their invisibility was wearing off. "Oi Lightbulb. What's happening!?" Shouted Thunder. "My Energy's Getting Low Genius." Answered Solar. "Hah! There he is!" Said Ying. "I'll go get him" Said Yaya. "Hm..It's too easy.." Mumbled Solar. "Oi. Wait-!" Shouted Thunder. Yaya almost got hit but.

Slow-mo Power!

Time slowed down and Yaya managed to dodge. "Are you okay Yaya?" Asked Ying. "Yes I am Thanks Ying" Said Yaya. "I'm not letting you take him that easily" Said Kaizo. "Light bulb save some energy." Said thunder while clashing his swords with Kaizo. "Don't tell me what to do Gledek." Said Solar. Yaya and Ying also Engaged Combat With Kaizo While Solar was ..missing. It wasn't after a few minutes later Kaizo noticed That Solar was Gone. He looked back and saw That Mechabot was also gone so, He went out of the Cave and left the three inside. "He must be after Solar" Said Yaya. "Lets go" Said Thunder.
"He's gonna see you soon enough kid" Said Mechabot. "Could you stop talking for Atleast a minute. Your more annoying than Pikachu." Said Solar. "Pikachu?" Asked Mechabot. "Halilintar " Answered Solar. "Shiz, My Energy's Getting Low." Said Solar. "What'cha gonna do now?" Asked. Mechabot. "This. Solar Leap!" Solar then got teleported to where Thorn and the other's were. "Solar!" Said thorn as he hugged him. "Hello to you too Thorn" said Solar while smiling. "Where are the other's?" Asked Fang. "I left them" Said Solar Casually. "You what!?" Shouted Quake. "I-I mean-" Solar Stuttered. Maskmana was about to attack when.

Earth Golem!

Then Quake turns around. "Don't interrupt me when I Speak." Said Quake as he sent a death glare. "E-eh Quake Look!" Thorn said as he pointed to thunder.  Quake turned around and saw the other's. "Phew, did you get Mechabot, Solar?" Asked Yaya. "Y-yeah! I did, Here" Solar handed Mechabot.

"Impressive " Said Maskmana. Maskmana and the others walk up to them. Quake and the other elements put their right fist up and Merged back to normal BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy held his head as Memories of these events came in. "Are you okay?" Asked Ramen man. "I'm fine" Said BoBoiBoy while waving his hands. "Well you all have passed today's training" Said Amato. "Like we should! I'm Tired!!" Whined Gopal. "You may now go eat lunch" Said Amato. "Wah! Food Here I come!" Said Gopal as he ran past the Higher-ups leaving the others behind. "He does know were still in Planet Garunda right?" Asked Ying Deadpan. "Meh, let him be." Said Fang. Then suddenly they heard a scream. In the distance they saw Gopal who was carrying an egg with the platypus monster chasing him again. "Amma! Appa! Help mee~" Said Gopal as he was running towards them. "Is that an... Egg!?" Shouted BoBoiBoy. Gopal heard it and said. "I was just passing by! I swearrr!!! " He said while heading towards BoBoiBoy. "Why do you always have to drag us into your mess." Said Fang. "Give the egg back Gopal" Said Yaya. "B-but I'm Hungry" said Gopal. "JUST GIVE IT BACK!" Shouted The gang while the Higher-ups sweatdropped.

|——————————————————

At the Cafeteria.

"Ishh! This is all your fault! Now all the red carrot donuts are gone!" Said Fang. "My fault!? It wasn't my fault I was hungry" said Gopal while munching on his food. "Just Continue eating, and Gopal don't talk when your mouth's full" Said Yaya. Suddenly BoBoiBoy felt a 'slight' headache. "Guys I'm gonna go first" He said as he stood up, he was running out of the cafeteria but they noticed that he was a bit wobbly. "Is he okay?" Asked Yaya. "Maybe He just remembered he was sick" Said Fang. "Hm, we should probably check on him after" Said Ying. While they all Nodded.

|——————————————————

With BoBoiBoy.

He was running through the halls but his vision was getting hazier every second he runs, Until he bumped into a group of people. "I-im sorry" he said while standing up. "Are you okay cadet?" Asked Maskmana. "Y-yes I am, Please... Excuse me.." BoBoiBoy said while massaging his Forehead. "He's not alright" Mechabot stated. Then the gang came to them. "Excuse us, Have you seen BoBoiBoy?" Asked Yaya. "He went over there" Ramen man pointed. The Gang saluted and Continued running. "should we follow them" Said Mechabot. "yes, We should." Said Amato. So they turned around and went to Where Ramen Man Pointed.

BoBoiBoy went inside Their room , closed the door and locked it. He went to his bed panting and massaging his forehead. "Why does it hurt so much..." He mumbled to himself. Then he heard a knock. "Who is it?.." He said . "BoBoiBoy it's us.. Are you okay?" Yaya asked. "Yeah, Sorry I left you guys at the Cafeteria... I just forgot to get something here" He said Making an Excuse but the Gang didn't believe it. "Don't expect us to believe your stupid excuse. Open this door now." Said Fang. "I'm okay... I swear" He mumbled.

On the other side

"There's no use. He won't open it" Said Ying. "Is there something wrong?" Asked Maskmana. The Gang turned around and they were shocked. "M-Maskmana!" Yaya said As they Saluted. "BoBoiBoy doesn't want to let us in!" Said Gopal. "Why" Kaizo asked. " We don't know" Said Ying. "Hm, Mechabot" Amato turned to Mechabot and He nodded. Mechabot put his finger in and unlocked the door. And there they saw a lifeless figure on the ground...