Chapter 13

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Also This is My Au(Alternate Universe or whatever).. Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"BoBoiBoy!" Gopal shouted and went to Lunar. "Gopal, thats not BoBoiBoy." Said Fang. Lunar was scared. He wasn't really good with people, he was mostly a shy element but no one knows that.. who would even know? BoBoiBoy's the first one to unlock him. "Sorry about them, Your Lunar right? The dark element?" Asked Ying and Lunar just nodded. "Thanks For saving us back there! If it weren't for you BoBoiBoy would've probably been stuck in that black hole" Said Yaya. "Your not... Mad?" Lunar said shyly. "Eh??? Why would we?" Asked Gopal. "W-well.. I almost permanently damaged the watch and risked my owner's life just to get manifested." Answered Lunar. " Haiya! Don't think like that. Besides your not the first one to do that" ying said deadpan. " Well, we already defeated him- Or well you-, but now we need to get back or else-" But Yaya was cut off again. " I-i can teleport us... " Mumbled Lunar. " Really? How? " Asked Fang. "L-like this... Shadow Power! Shadow Portal! Shadow Teleportation. " He said as a portal colored dark purple formed infront of him. " Eh??? Where does this lead to???? " Gopal asked curiously. " To... Laskar station" Answered Lunar who was trying not to laugh at Gopal who poked his head through.

|——————————————————

The agents suddenly heard someone and prepared to attack only to see Gopal's head with a smirking face. " Hehe~" Gopal said as he put his head back. " Looks like they found a way home already" Said Maskmana. " I'll go tell this To Ramen man and Kaizo" Said Amato as he left the room.

|——————————————————

" Woah, Didn't know you could do that! " Said Ying amazed. " W-well.. I'm like Solar's twin.. " Lunar said as he signalled the girls to enter the portal.

They all went through and found the higher ups completed. " Congratulations On beating Borara again, Cadets" Said Kokoci. " Or should I say, Lance Corporals? "

This made Lunar confused. Even if he had little information about his master , he knows that the organization he works in is very unfair. And honestly he doesn't like the ranking that was given to his master. Even if his master was okay with it, him and the other elements were angry. But he didn't protest or talk. So he just scoffed which the Higher-ups heard.

" Is there a problem Lunar? " Said Kokoci. This caught Lunar off guard and of course he was embarrassed. " Me?... " He said. " Who do you think I'm talking to. " Said Kokoci in a serious voice. " My master...? " Said Lunar as he awkwardly reverted back to BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy almost fainted but managed to keep conscious. " Pfft--" Said Mechabot. " Right.... You Can go now, and rest. " Said Kokoci dismissing them. They all saluted and helped BoBoiBoy go to their room.

With the gang.

"Dey BoBoiBoy! Do you know what's Lunar's personality?" Said Gopal " oh I too wanna know" Said Yaya." hm, I don't know... But I know who will" said BoBoiBoy smirking. " Don't you dare. " Said Fang.

BoBoiBoy Octa Split!

" Eh? Octa? " Said Gopal. " Looks like he's summoning all eight of them" Said Yaya , As Eight BoBoiBoy's appeared. " Wah! Ice" Said Blaze as he clung onto Ice. " Thundy~" Said Cyclone , Annoying him. " Cahaya!! " Said Thorn. " I'm not Cahaya, thorn" Said Solar. " You... Aren't? " Said Thorn confused.
While everyone was busy quake approached Lunar. Lunar saw Quake and he was expecting a scold or an insult but...

" Hey, Your Lunar right? I'm Quake, The Earth Element "

" A-ah, Yes I am... "

" Nice to meet you then"

"... Nice to meet you t-too.. "

" Looks like someone's getting along with the new element " Said Solar. " Hello to you too, Solar , Thorn" Said Quake greeting the photosynthesis duo. "Hey! I'm Thorn, The Nature element!" Said Thorn. "And I'm Solar, The Light Element. Nice to see you again" He said as Lunar looked at him in disbelief. The two elements just stood there confused until Lunar charged at Solar and hugged him. "Is it really you?... I-I thought you were still with him....I thought he caught you again.... How did you escape him?...no... I'm sorry.... for leaving you." Said Lunar. " Well first, yes it really is me, second... A power Sphera saved us... yes..He did capture us again, but Ori saved us. And don't be sorry" Said Solar. " Ori?... " Lunar asked confused. " That's what we call our master, and don't even try calling him master , he won't like it" Said Solar Deadpan. " S-so, these are the other... Elementals? " Lunar asked and Solar Nodded. " Hold up! We all need an explanation. " Shouted Gopal.

Time check 10:34 pm

" Wah! So your from his shyness!" Said Gopal. "Are you deaf? " Said Fang. " Well, I think it's time to merge back, we can talk more in the watch" said quake as the other elements nodded and lifted their right fist up.

Cantum Semula!

"Didn't know you could be shy" Said Fang. "Well I can , dunno 'bout you though" Said BoBoiBoy. "Eh?! What's that supposed to mean!?"

/May BoBoiBoy and his friends come to the control room, I Repeat. May BoBoiBoy And His Friends come to the control room./

"Wonder what they need?" Asked Ying. "Well, Let's go find out" Said Yaya.

They were walking until they reached the control room, the doors opened and they saw the higher ups in a meeting with the commander. "Ah eh- were sorry-" Said BoBoiBoy. "No it's okay, Come in Lc's" Said Kokoci. "Lc's?" Whispered Gopal while the gang just shrugged. "Sit. " Said Admiral Tarung . The gang was scared, they were definitely in trouble. "So, uhm. Why did you call us here?" Said BoBoiBoy. "Is it another mission?" Asked Fang.

"I just need your permission" said Kokoci. "our permission? " Asked Ying ." Correct. " Said Kokoci. " But why commander? " Asked Yaya. " Well you see.. "