Chapter 19

┈➤ ❝ [Part 2] ❞

╰┈➤This is Part 2 of 'Kokotiam In A Different World' So If you haven't read that yet then what are you waiting for? Also This is My Au(Alternate Universe or whatever).. Enough talking more writing

|——————————————————

"W-what. No I don't!" Said Fang. "If only you knew, Fang" Said Maskmana. " Huh? " Fang raised a brow. " When you were a kid Kaizo used to bring you along so that BoBoiBoy could have a playdate" Said Ramen man. " Wait- How come I don't remember? " Fang asked. " I don't know" Said Maskmana as he shrugged. " Hungy! " Said BoBoiBoy. " Looks like he's hungry " Said Ying. " Huh- ah- he's hungry huh? ~" Gopal said while preparing his power. " I don't think , it's good for him to eat transformed food Gopal" Said Yaya. " And it's certainly not healthy" Added Fang. " Hm, whatever " Said Gopal as he rolled his eyes." Haiz this kid" Ying said Deadpan. " Well, Can You Cadets Take care of him? " Asked Kokoci. " Of course commander" Said The Gang as they waved Goodbye. " Wait, Did he just call us cadets? " Asked Fang. " And he didn't even tell us why we need to take care of him" Said Gopal as he pointed to BoBoiBoy. " Nor did he say that the other's should follow him" Added Ying. " Hungy!! " Shouted BoBoiBoy. " Wow, He's acting like a brat" Said Fang. " Oh shut up, your just jealous he's much more cuter than you" Said Gopal. " Why You!? " He shouted. Fang was about to pounce on Gopal but Wind started to form below him and carried him away. He looked at the elemental manipulator, who was pouting at him. "Bwad fightwing!" He said. "Look at him , so young yet his actions are almost like an adult. Not like you two" Said Ying. "Come on Baby BoBoiBoy, let's go see if there are snacks in the kitchen" Said Yaya and Ying Followed Her. "Huh? AH! " Fang said as he fell on the ground and Gopal snickered.

|——————————————————

" What do you wanna eat BoBoiBoy? " Ying asked. "  Cuwwy Pwuffs!" He said pointing at a drawer. " Curry puffs? Where? Over there? " Yaya pointed and He Nodded. Ying ran to the cabinet and saw a bag labelled 'for Mechabot Only ' but she grabbed it anyways. " Here" Ying handed it to Yaya. " I think it needs to be reheated first" Said Yaya. " Hm, I guess your right. It is a bit cold even though its not put on the fridge" Said Ying. " Hmp, hungy.. " BoBoiBoy pouted. "Calm down BoBoiBoy, Aunty Ying is still cooking" Said Yaya. " Hungy... !" BoBoiBoy mumbled. " Here ya go little one" Said Ying as she handed a plate of curry Puffs. "Wah!" His eyes sparkled. He took a curry puff and put it in his mouth only for it to be spitted out. "H-hot!.." Boboiboy started tearing up. "It's still hot , I think you cooked it a bit too fast Ying.Here I'll get you some water" Said Yaya. "Haiyo..  It's okay BoBoiBoy, The pain will go away soon" Said Ying. "Here you go BoBoiBoy, drink slowly" Said Yaya as  she handed him a glass of water. BoBoiBoy gulped down the water while ying was Patting his back slowly. " Now eat your curry Puffs before someone takes them" Yaya giggled. " Hah!? Uncle Mechwabot! " BoBoiBoy said as he stuffed his mouth with curry Puffs. "Woah slow down there buddy" Said Ying as she patted BoBoiBoy's back slowly. " Woah! Do I smell curry puff?" Gopal who barged in the cafeteria as soon as he smelled food with Fang Behind him.
"Nwo more fow Yu!" Said BoBoiBoy. "What?! You ate it all! How dare you!?" Shouted Gopal while BoBoiBoy stuck his tongue out. " Hm, Sweepy.." Said BoBoiBoy while rubbing his eyes. "Aww, He's tired" Said Yaya. "are you kidding we just got here!" Said Gopal. "Lets go back to the Medical room" Said Fang leading them . "Fwuah..." He said as he yawned. "Aww poor boy" Said Ying. "dude , he's still Boboiboy just little" Said Gopal. "Were here" Said Fang. Yaya used her powers and set down BoBoiBoy on the medical bed. "Phew, I'm tired" Said Gopal. "How did you even-" Fang was so done with him.  " Hm, what do we do now? " Asked Ying. " We can go borrow some books from the Library and bring it here, so we won't get bored " Said Yaya. " Alright! Fang can you and Gopal take care of him? " Asked Yaya. " Yeah sure " he said and they waved Goodbye. "Fwuah... " Said BoBoiBoy as he yawned and started to stand up. "oh no- Fang he's awake!" Shouted Gopal. "Huh? Take care of him then" Said Fang. "Erk-! Why me?!" Exclaimed Gopal. "Cause your his bff?" Said Fang as he dozed off to sleep. "Erk- ah-" said Gopal as he went to Baby BoBoiBoy. ".... Play?" Said BoBoiBoy. "Huh? You wanna play? Sure!" Said Gopal, Playings not that hard.. right? I mean it's just a baby... With elemental Powers... That could destroy you in an instant... Definitely safe!

After 20 minutes

Fang heard some footsteps and looked to see what Gopal and Boboiboy we're doing. He covered his mouth not attempting to laugh. Gopal while trying to get Baby BoBoiBoy off of his head while BoBoiBoy was on top of him pulling his hair. Fang was gonna enjoy watching them but, he heard Footsteps and decided to help BoBoiBoy sleep again. He stood up and carried BoBoiBoy away from Gopal , and placed him back on the medical bed. " ?huh?" BoBoiBoy asked Confused. " You need to sleep now , BoBoiBoy" Said Fang as he tucked him to sleep. "Nwo! Meany" said BoBoiBoy. "Hm, Fine then. Do you want Fang to Get scolded at?" Said Fang acting sad. "Hah..Sweepy.." Said BoBoiBoy as he closed his eyes. "Heh, easy" fang said while standing proudly. The door opened and it revealed the girls with some books. "Eh? What happened To Gopal?" Asked Yaya, Gopal was unconsciously lying on the ground. "Oh him? He kept shouting and woke BoBoiBoy up. Then BoBoiBoy tackled him? I guess?" Fang said Unsurely. "Okay... Well if you want to read , we brought some books" Said Ying. "And Some Snacks" Added Yaya.

/We have been breached. All Agents go search and protect the Power Sphera's. Fang and his Friends Come and help in Hanger No. 3. I Repeat. We have been breach. All Agents go search and protect the Power Sphera's./

"Welp, we got a task" Said Yaya. "What about him?" Pointed Fang. "Forget about him" Said Ying as she ran out of the room. They all got out of the room and left Gopal unconscious. When suddenly someone woke up from his slumber because of the alarm..